DediServers.net - cPanel Hosting, Nginx, Softaculous, Instant, 1Gbps from $0.01 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have serious problem with this company i request for refund with 24 hr as for there policy via ticket the site admin restore his site to time before request refund reply so that my request to refund reply can go.later he answer to previous request saying "Memcache has been installed." even after Memcache is intsall my site page respond is slow.so i request again for refund to which he replied after 20 hr saying "I am sorry but we need proper refund reason within 24 hours." he is cheating by just restoring his site to old time by make sure my first request for refund which is done within disappear

thanks for wonder service last months. i trouble u lot but u all accept my requests all time in chat,ticket. bestest host ,bestest support.live long

order

I used the 1 cent option.Order 4987521890 , please activate fast. thanks.

Edit: They have instant setup so i have got the details. great.

Last edited:
I can't not make the payment with coupon code. It always says: The transaction cannot be processed because the amount of the transaction is less than the applicable fees. So sad :(

I used the 1 cent option.Order 4987521890 , please activate fast. thanks.

Edit: They have instant setup so i have got the details. great.

Yes we have instant setup :)

Hmmm cpanel doesn't work...

I am not sure what you mean, Please try using the IP:PORT instead of your domain or open a support ticket.

I can't not make the payment with coupon code. It always says: The transaction cannot be processed because the amount of the transaction is less than the applicable fees. So sad :(

Sorry its an Paypal error, Kindly provide your invoice number and I will mark it as paid.

i want launch a website on basis wordpress
can i upload wordpress template on your service?

your service is on basis linux?

Yes we do support wordpress and yes our servers are based on linux.

MYsql server is down and all my sites too

It was a 6 hours downtime and we apologize for that. Kindly check our Facebook page in case of a downtime and you are unable to reach us. Link is in my signature.

Hello. I've ordered with you $3 hosting and paid it, but it says that is unpaid.

Could you please have a look of it? I opened a support ticket #243232

Thanks.

Just ordered and paid, waiting for accoutn details
Invoice #434

Shared hosting has instant setup. :)

do you allow warez linking?
05.jpg

Yes we allow warez linking.

thanks you forwonderful service so long. i was looking for a steady host around a year ago.after 8 renewals i can that this is the best host there can be.super duper speeds and wonderful support. everybody looking fora good host this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back