Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

Hello,
this service has been a pain in the a** lately not responding to two tickets for more than 2 days it is like they do not care about their costumers ..

15 comments
God dam it !!! dedirdp !!!

Hello,
I am so pissed at dedirdp not replying for days .... and now rdp is not working .... would some mod please help me or something !

If you are not comfortable using their services then switch to some other provider. Whats the point in creating this thread?

If you are not comfortable using their services then switch to some other provider. Whats the point in creating this thread?

Why is their Selling thread even in "Sticky"? Are not WJ users getting misguided seeing their worst provider on top/Sticky?
Who is the current owner and when did he reply in the thread last time?

By the way, The provider deserve worst thing than this thread.

Last edited:
Fact - I sold DediRDP way back in June 2016

From our side, we are trying out best to contact the new owner so services can be restored ASAP. Also, since the service is not up to the mark we've removed the sticky and closed the thread.

From our side, we are trying out best to contact the new owner so services can be restored ASAP. Also, since the service is not up to the mark we've removed the sticky and closed the thread.

It was rocking when you are there and now sucks.
Good decision by the way by closing the thread.

It was rocking when you are there and now sucks.
Good decision by the way by closing the thread.

+1 It was a good RDP .. what a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back