DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcing the launch of Mini RDP - Read more about it here: Stop using Rapidleech!

Server Specifications:
Intel Xeon X3440 / E3-1230 Server (4 Cores / 8 Threads)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
250 GB SATA Private Drive Hard Disk Space
1Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
Unmetered Bandwidth
Pre-Installed Applications like Registered IDM, Zoom Uploader and more

Price - 5 USD / Month
Order Link - Order Mini RDP Now

@Rox

I paid Last night, my service still is not active :/ That is my only real complaint is support/sales. The service is awesome though. But when I pay I expect to be able to use it within reasonable time. Its been about 18 hours

EDIT: 20 Hours now.

Last edited:
@Rox

I paid Last night, my service still is not active :/ That is my only real complaint is support/sales. The service is awesome though. But when I pay I expect to be able to use it within reasonable time. Its been about 18 hours

EDIT: 20 Hours now.

Payments made after service suspension (invoice not paid on time) require the user to create a ticket. You created the ticket but 6-8 hours after you paid. Please note that suspension / unsuspension is a manual process.

Kindly pay invoices on time to avoid such hassles. Service was activated an hour back.

Rox, hit me up on skype: austrus1

I want an encoder RDP for long term.

Hey mate, I do not check our Skype daily as my staff are on most of the time and they get things done for the customer. As confirmed by you, your order and requirements were completed.

Thanks for choosing DediRDP. We are now servicing so many happy customers, thanks to each one of you for making this happen.

i have been using DediRDP for 2 months and i am very happy with their services.
-Fast Technical support via Skype
-IDM works perfectly with Chrome
-Network speed is perfect (50 MB/sec for one file)
and etc...

Great Service!

I just bought the Mini RDP yesterday.
So far things have been great.
I'm getting really good speeds for my downloads and am using FTP to get files to my PC.

I loved their customer service because they answered my support tickets within few minutes :)
I'll definitely recommend this.

Do you allow JD2 and Binreader on a MiniRDP? Because you write no Portable Apps on this MiniRDP, but without JD2 and Binreader its useless for me.

Regards
nikita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back