DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Got a bot for a game that eats like 2gb of memory, will this be allowed on Regular 1 ? Also, does it has admin rights ? Thanks in advance.

Hello. Got a bot for a game that eats like 2gb of memory, will this be allowed on Regular 1 ? Also, does it has admin rights ? Thanks in advance.

Gaming bots are not allowed on our Regular RDP. Also, none of our RDP have admin rights. Please open a Sales Ticket and my staff will suggest the best RDP for your purpose.

Very very bad service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server baby2 is down again again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why??????

I buy a small plan, not mean it will always be down. So sorry!

Hi andzuz,

Sorry but the server was having some issues which the DC is actively working to resolve. We will compensate you appropriately for the down time. If you cannot wait, please create a sales ticket and we will move your account to a stable server.

I use RPD last three to four years...
during that time I've changed more than 10 different Rdps, only two are meet my requirements: Super fast download-upload speeds, fast rar-unrar for large files, because i do not have time to look at the monitor and wait 5 min to unrar-rar few GB of files. And finaly but also very important 24h support, those people doing a good job and are very professional..So if u need stable rdp with great speeds, frendly support...and super price DediRDP is your winning ticket. Tnx for your time, and tnx Dedi for great services !!!

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to have have you as our customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back