DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently undergoing maintenance on two servers (baby1 and teen1) due to which they are offline. The ETA for these to come back online is 6-7 hours. Thanks for your patience and support.

again is down baby1 please solve this

still is down the rdp, i have 13 days from contract and only stay online 8 days why?

xinVJY7.png

Last edited:
again is down baby1 please solve this

still is down the rdp, i have 13 days from contract and only stay online 8 days why?

xinVJY7.png

again is down wtf this service really stink70% is offline30% is online

Hi,

Yes, we are facing issues with one of our RDP servers and we are closely working with DC to get it fixed ASAP. Meanwhile, as mentioned on the ticket we have moved your account to another server. Thanks for your patience. Please do respond back to the ticket in case you need any further assistance.

WMZ transferred to your account , please check : Invoice # 1577 Order Number : 1816045884

I see your order was processed post you creating a sales ticket. Please do not post in thread for such notifications, there is a reason we have client portal.

Do you allow torrent? How many files that I can seed? How many files that I can download at the same time (torrent)?

PS : I only download from private trackers only

when try to pm
support@dedirdp.com, an automated response :

"
Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.
Best Regards,
DediRDP
contact@dedirdp.com"

Last edited:
Do you allow torrent? How many files that I can seed? How many files that I can download at the same time (torrent)?

PS : I only download from private trackers only

when try to pm
support@dedirdp.com, an automated response :

"
Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.
Best Regards,
DediRDP
contact@dedirdp.com"

3 to 5 at once is fine. Please register on the site and create a sales ticket for further questions.

I was planning to buy an RDP account from you but i see in your TOS that portable apps are not allowed , i generally use themaposter ,if you can allow that app then i will buy an RDP account from your host.

I was planning to buy an RDP account from you but i see in your TOS that portable apps are not allowed , i generally use themaposter ,if you can allow that app then i will buy an RDP account from your host.

That's allowed.

[tweet]562703431191003136[/tweet]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back