DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
December Offers:

Use code 20OFF to avail 20% discount on your first invoice of NL Regular RDP.

Updates:

New NL Regular server added.

December Offers:

Use code 20OFF to avail 20% discount on your first invoice of NL Regular RDP.

Updates:
New NL Regular server added.

Last edited:
Hey,
I just ordered a Regular NL RDP account and paid the invoice via webmoney and got mails about my account and order confirmation but did not receive any account details. Now when I am trying to log in to my account with my email address its not accepting my credentials and when I tried to recover my password its saying that
No client account was found with the email address you entered..
please check it my invoice # is 1340 and I already submitted a ticket about invoice payment and the ticket # is 324191

Hey,
I just ordered a Regular NL RDP account and paid the invoice via webmoney and got mails about my account and order confirmation but did not receive any account details. Now when I am trying to log in to my account with my email address its not accepting my credentials and when I tried to recover my password its saying that
No client account was found with the email address you entered..
please check it my invoice # is 1340 and I already submitted a ticket about invoice payment and the ticket # is 324191

Hello

Your order was not processed because it was incomplete but if you has paid could you provide us with Screenshot of that transaction and we already replied to your ticket also

My "GREAT JORNEY" with DediRDP

I`m sorry in advance for my bad english. I will tell you about my "GREAT JORNEY" with DediRDP. I will upload screenshots with our conversations for evidence.

First i asked 3 questions and they answer to only 1 of them. "Will you refund me my money if i`m not satisfied?" Answer: "What is GUI?!" - Its NOT CORRECT...

Long story short - we had issues with some server and you requested to be moved to another one. It too started having issues which we resolved.

You used the server for 20 days (renewal date - 16 Jan 2015) and you need a refund? Not possible, please post whatever you want to, I have justification / proofs for all. Have you checked our ToS / Refund Policy, I guess not. That's the reason you are acting this way.

Hello
Just pay for one of your services
Waiting for activation
Thank you in advance

----------------

The service is activate
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back