DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLz check my ticket!!!

keep having the same problem.

Thank you!!

as always great support! :)

Hello,

All support tickets are addressed ASAP. Yours was resolved in 10 minutes.

Thanks for your kind words about the support.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, Debit / Credit Cards, Indian Net Banking and Indian Bank Transfer - Payment Methods Accepted.

Anniversary Offer: Use Coupon Code DEDIRDP to avail flat 20% Discount on all RDP Plans.

Last edited:
Paypal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, Debit / Credit Cards, Indian Net Banking and Indian Bank Transfer - Payment Methods Accepted.

Anniversary Offer: Use Coupon Code DEDIRDP to avail flat 20% Discount on all RDP Plans.

Site up now, please check.

UPDATE:

Please e-mail support{at}dedirdp.com for any support issues if your client area is down. We are currently under DDoS and are working towards mitigating it.

Last edited:

Seeding is not allowed for public trackers.

Hello, why can't I buy a RDP here. Everytime I was about to buy one, it never takes me to the paypal page and then it says that it is high-risk. I do not even know why.

Hello, why can't I buy a RDP here. Everytime I was about to buy one, it never takes me to the paypal page and then it says that it is high-risk. I do not even know why.

Hi,

Have you tried creating a sales ticket? I'm sure our team will sort out the issue for you.

waiting hole morning for my rdp .... topic created , paid and all i have got is : This is a billing notice that your invoice no. 1039 which was generated on 14/10/2014 is now overdue. in my mail ..

Great service .....

Oke i wanna REFUND my money , still not get info about my rdp , not even a replay :cursing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back