DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have applied the promotion code bot no change... What happening?

EDIT: I purchased, i got the server but i can't enter on it. And the support team doesn't responding i am waiting for about 8 hours.
No one says something.... ,, 24x7 Support" , right? Where the f**k is? i am waiting like a retard.

Last edited:
Hello, i have applied the promotion code bot no change... What happening?

EDIT: I purchased, i got the server but i can't enter on it. And the support team doesn't responding i am waiting for about 8 hours.
No one says something.... ,, 24x7 Support" , right? Where the f**k is? i am waiting like a retard.

Hello, no need to use abusive language on our threads. Your server details were sent and there is no issue with server apart from some apps which are not working. We are trying hard to resolve that issue. I have proof that users are logged in, not sure why you aren't able to login. Unless you provide us with the details (screenshot) in support ticket we cannot resolve your issue.

out of stock ? if you have some available please pm to me .

Which product are you looking to order? Please create a sales ticket.

Yes it was true, it is now fixed. We did a re-install on the server and it's now fixed.

Hello, no need to use abusive language on our threads. Your server details were sent and there is no issue with server apart from some apps which are not working. We are trying hard to resolve that issue. I have proof that users are logged in, not sure why you aren't able to login. Unless you provide us with the details (screenshot) in support ticket we cannot resolve your issue.

http://i.imgur.com/UNmEaiE.png

EDIT: i am sorry for the language, but i am really nervous, when i tried the demo was all perfect and support responded all time, yesterday i have waited 10 hours and no one helped me, that's why i am mad.

EDIT2 : Yes!!! Now the problems were fixed. Thank you! And i am sorry for that, i didn't want to offense you or your support team.

Last edited:
Your issue was resolved in 2 minutes post you providing a screenshot. Also, DO NOT use sales threads for support related things.

[h=1]Oops, there's a problem...[/h]Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

[h=1]Regular RDP 1[/h]
i want this but it's not available .........

fix it........

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

thats when i try to buy NL Regular Premium - NL Regular Premium 1

Ticket Created #128770

Last edited:
Oops, there's a problem...

Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

Regular RDP 1

i want this but it's not available .........

fix it........

Fixed, please try again.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

thats when i try to buy NL Regular Premium - NL Regular Premium 1

Ticket Created #128770

Hello, ticket replied.

To All,

Please create tickets instead of replying to thread like this. This is not a support thread. This is a SALES THREAD.

When the codes will be resumed?

Please create sales ticket, we will apply the code and create an order for you.

============================================================

New NL Regular Server Added! Book your slot before it gets over.

============================================================

Hi, i want to give a license for freemake video converter for free ( license pack) , i don't need it anymore. ( it costs 10$)
Who reply to my comment first will win the license.

Hi, i want to give a license for freemake video converter for free ( license pack) , i don't need it anymore. ( it costs 10$)
Who reply to my comment first will win the license.

Please use Contest & Giveaway section to give out free licenses.

Special Offer on Encoding and Regular RDPs

We are celebrating 6 months of our service by giving 50% OFF on your first invoice. Just use coupon code 6MONTHOFF while ordering Encoding RDP or Regular Premium RDP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back