DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i send payment to you on payza and create support ticket but you dont give me rdp whats wrong with you i send 12 hours ago

Hello, your order is processed. Sorry for the delay.

It's the ENCODE50​ offer ended?

i got:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Hello,

There seems to be an issue with the code, not sure why it does not work. I will manually place the order for you if you create a sales ticket.

Thanks!

Please check ticket response. Kindly do not use this thread as a medium of getting support, it is not allowed.

Thanks!

Please check ticket response. Kindly do not use this thread as a medium of getting support, it is not allowed.

Thanks!
The support is good and fast, this guys have hard time with the network i hope all is gonna fixed soon! Can't wait to use my rdp :D

Last edited:
The support is good and fast, this guys have hard time with the network i hope all is gonna fixed soon! Can't wait to use my rdp :D

Hi,

It's not a network issue, we are getting the DC perform a thorough hardware check due to repeated reboots last week.

Regards,
Rox

Just bought NL Regular 1 package. :) Waiting for activation.

Please check my activation! Its been more than 12 hours , still no responses, ticket id: # 612108 !!

Is anyone watching over here ? :( Why so long it needed to activate my RDP ?

Last edited:

Please check my activation! Its been more than 12 hours , still no responses, ticket id: # 612108 !!

Hi,

I know it's long but there was some oversight due to which it got missed. I am really really sorry for that. Your order will be processed soon.

Regards,
Rox

Hi,

I know it's long but there was some oversight due to which it got missed. I am really really sorry for that. Your order will be processed soon.

Regards,
Rox

Atleast you replied :) Thats feel good and safe :p man :D

1st using experience: Everythings quite good. Runs perfectly. Down-Up speed is good could be better though :p . Extracting and Compressing is very faster in store mode.
One thing i would like to suggest may be there are too many user per machine, is it what i guess or they are enough capacitive ?? Whatever it is , i am pretty pleased at your service. Customer support should be more faster, its actually quite boring when customers didn't get answer.

Last edited:
Hi, I tried using PREMIUM5 but it doesn't work. I'm trying to order Regular Premium 1. Thanks.

Please create a sales ticket for such issues, posting here is of no use since this is a sales thread not support thread.

I wud like to hear review from someone who used this service for 2-3 mths

You can PM some of the people who have reviewed this service and ask them about our RDPs or you can create a sales ticket and check the server out for yourself.

Thanks!

My review after 2 weeks of usage:
The speed of up/down is great, encoding is fast, BUT i can't stand with daily downtime of few hours wait some one to manually reboot the servers, i'm thinking to not renew...

Last edited:
Hello,
on:
- Encoding RDP,

we Administrator?

Cordially.

en français :

Bonsoir ,
sur le :
- Encoding RDP ,

sommes nous Administrateur ?

Cordialement .

Hi,

Please create a sales ticket for answers to your questions. This is not a support thread.

Hello,
on:
- Encoding RDP,

we Administrator?

Cordially.

en français :

Bonsoir ,
sur le :
- Encoding RDP ,

sommes nous Administrateur ?

Cordialement .

Please send me info RDP
Invoice #338
NL Regular Premium 2 (31/03/2014 - 30/04/2014)
Thanks

Account details are sent, please allow 10-12 hours for setup (as mentioned on the main post). Once ordered you do not have to post here to get your account details. This is a sales thread, not support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back