Status
Not open for further replies.
All this hastle for $5? You should reevaluate your worth...
OT: The server is overloaded and the slow speed probably comes from overloaded hard disks. It is not normal that a download manager takes 1,5 minutes to open but I can understand both sides, let's not forget these were employees that may be under a "dont issue refunds" order from the person in charge.

Reviews are reviews, there is no way to satisfy everybody and no need to fight over sich a minor issue.

Yes indeed he is the one who doing all this for 5$
I don't think his intent was using rdp because from starting he were recording everything just for posting reviews.
You can see his all ticket reply, you will understand what he wanted to do from start.
Recording rdp uses daily. who does that ? unless he wanted to post review later ? to spoil provider business !
All this he done after DediRdp Rejected his ip change request regarding filehost block issue
& Rejected Refund request by following their own Refund Policy.

Same thing he did with us.

How come a client can claim fast rar speed, when a provider saying this rdp is for just general download/upload & browsing Only !

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
For a second, let's put aside the Performance issues.
You mentioned that I covered the initial problem (FF issue) with all those performance issues.

Lets talk about that. Shall we?

My stand about FF issue in short (more details in the review)
- FF was banned before I bought the RDP which means "it was not my fault"
- FF is very important for my work
- Business, Server owned by DediRDP
- So it was their responsibility to find a solution
- I requested to either move me to another server or refund
- Moving me to another server didn't work
- They couldn't find other "proper" solution
- Workarounds are not "proper" solutions
- Because I didn't have the knowledge to do the workaround they suggested
- As they couldn't find a solution, they should have refunded
- As it wasn't my fault, I wasn't ready to pay extra to move or upgrade or buy a new IP or whatever

If this happen with your own home broadband connection, if wjunction get banned in your ip
Where you will contact ? broadband support or wjunction to get ip unblocked ?

I totally agree with you on this.
I (Customer) bought the Broadband connection from ISP (Provider) directly. If there is a problem in my (Customer) broadband connection I (Customer) have the responsibility to contact the ISP Support (Provider) OR any other party who can do something about the problem

Lets apply YOUR LOGIC to current situation.

DediRDP (Customer) bought the "Initial Dedicated Server with IP" from Leaseweb or wherever (Provider) directly.
There is a problem in that server.
So just like in the example you mentioned,
if there is a problem in DediRDP (Customer) owned Dedicated Server with IP; DediRDP (Customer) have the responsibility to contact the Leaseweb (Provider) OR any other party who can do something about the problem

There is a difference between Your Example and My Situation however.
Lets apply it to both your example and to my case.
In your example, I didn't share and resell my Broadband connection. If I did and there was a problem, then those Buyers (3rd party) should contact me (Customer) and I have the responsibility to find a solution

In current case, DediRDP (Customer) shared and resold the Dedi Server to me/buyers (3rd party). So if I (3rd party) face a problem, DediRDP (Customer) have the responsibility to find a solution.

Im glad you understood what I was saying in the first place/ first ticket even though DediRDP didn't and even provided a very good example.

Also I hope I didn't confuse you with the way I applied your logic.

Also I asked that user's username to find out if he is really a customer. I wouldn't be surprised if you or DediRDP posted it themselves to give users the impression that Im lying. You will do it because now you are acting like the Official Representative of DediRDP and I have connected your issues in the review too.
DediRDP will do it for obvious reasons.

Yes I did record these to post a review. Like I said, after my experience with you, I do this with every RDP.
But it doesn't mean they are lies !
Unlike you or a DediRDP, I like to back up everything I say with a proof.
Would anyone believe if I just said RAR was slow, upload was slow, download was slow?

Server is also for download/upload and I posted proof that they are slow too.

All this hastle for $5? You should reevaluate your worth...
OT: The server is overloaded and the slow speed probably comes from overloaded hard disks. It is not normal that a download manager takes 1,5 minutes to open but I can understand both sides, let's not forget these were employees that may be under a "dont issue refunds" order from the person in charge.

Reviews are reviews, there is no way to satisfy everybody and no need to fight over sich a minor issue.

You guys are still misunderstanding the intention why I did what I did.
Im not doing this for 5$ or refund. I don't want that and I won't even accept it now.
Im not doing this for a minor issue.

Im trying to let other users know how they treated me when I had problems.
My point is its 100% wrong how they treat customers. (for eg: keeping the money when they can't provide a solution and force the Customer use the services)
In my case its 5$.
What do you think would happen if something like this happen to someone who bought a bigger plan only to find out that one crucial thing he need for his work doesn't work?
Do you consider that a "minor issue"? (spending lot of money to find out server is worthless but you can't get a solution or refund)

Thanks

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

Again you are confusing everyone here !

There is no problem in DediRdp ip or leaseweb IP.
Problem is in filefactory who blocked range of ip. if dedirdp didnt done anything from their side, they cant help or solve problem

It's filefactory, again it's filefactory
who don't allow opening their website from certain ip.

Contact filefactory support and force them to unblock ip because you are their client :) why they won't unblock ip ?
Post reviews maybe ? give them link of that ?
I guess you won't able to claim that too, because it's not your ip ( not only your ip )

And you bought shared ip, you cant claim IP change or guarantee of any website will work.
That ip can be listed in spam, that ip can get blocked from more websites.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I totally agree with you on this.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I (Customer) bought the Broadband connection from ISP (Provider) directly. If there is a problem in my (Customer) broadband connection I (Customer) have the responsibility to contact the ISP Support (Provider) OR any other party who can do something about the problem[/FONT]

If there is a problem then you can contact, if there is no problem in broadband connection or ip you cant contact
Problem is in Filefactory side, they blocked ip, they not allowing this ip to open their website.

Let's say i am filefactory,

I will block 10,000 IP random or for a ISP, it's my wish, you cant do anything.

So contact me or request me to get ip unblocked, don't blame ISP. because they didn't done anything.
They are providing ip with 10 shared user or lets say 20 shared user. thus its shared ip.

Other user in same server can request filefactory to block his ip
and you can contact to unblock as same time. because you both are on shared service.

Regards
Host DZire

There is nothing to be confused. Its not rocket science.
I assumed as it was your own logic, you would understand my point.
First you say one thing, now you are going against your own logic.
Im not surprised. It isn't the first time.

Of course its FF who blocked ip.
I didn't buy the IP. DediRDP bought it.
I bought a RDP (part of the whole thing) which DediRDP "resold" from the Dedicated Server they bought.

So yes, if FF block it (IP or server owned by DediRDP), then the person responsible for the server should contact them
There is no doubt that the place to contact about this is FF.
My point is, in my case the person responsible to contact FF is DediRDP.
Because "WHOLE BUSINESS" (including servers, IPs) is owned by DediRDP.
That means its DediRDP's responsibility to find a solution for me by talking with FF.
My duty is to report it to DediRDP (I paid money not just for the server, but for support too). I or any customer shouldn't have to do DediRDP's job for them.

I hope you'll understand my point now because I don't know how else I can simplify it.
I tried explaining using your own logic, but you didn't get my point.
First understand my point, then read the last reply again, then you'll realize what Im saying.

Your English is hard to understand sometimes due to poor grammer.
So please be careful about it next time.

Thanks

@Harshadewa

God help you with your logic :|

If you buy Dedicated IP still you have no chance to ask for ip change if filefactory block your ip.
You can only buy additional ip to solve your issues.

Here you bought shared IP, and claiming something which is not possible at any case.

P.S Yes my english is bad and i love it :smokin:

Thank you OP for your great feedback. It deeply highlights DediRDP's professionalism and patience dealing with fullretard customers.

GIF--Clap-applause-good-job-nice-one-clapping-laugh-Mike-Tyson-GIF.gif

I am a MiniRDP user :
1st they got a complaint from me personally about the FF issue ( when they told you they hadn't any )
& yes there is some issues and slow performance copy/paste rar/unrar etc....
and now the new problem is that they ran out of zoom uploader license keys !!
and guess what ? 3$ is the cost they still telling me they are in talks with zoom admin while I mailed him and he said they did not talk with him at all ! ( I have proofs btw )
I am supposed to upload through a freeware zoom uploader copy -_- RG & UL & AF & ... are Impossible !

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

God help you with your logic

If you buy Dedicated IP still you have no chance to ask for ip change if filefactory block your ip.
You can only buy additional ip to solve your issues.

Here you bought shared IP, and claiming something which is not possible at any case.

P.S Yes my english is bad and i love it

Don't worry mate. I don't need God help.
I can understand it pretty clearly and Im not confused with my own logic like you.
In a way you and DediRDP need God's help, because you still don't understand Im saying and you are easily getting confused with my and your own simple logic.

Yeah, like I said over and over again
DediRDP bought the IP. (dedicated or shared)
So:
- I didn't buy a dedicated or shared IP. DediRDP did.
- FF didn't block my IP, they blocked DediRDP's IP
- As its DediRDP IP, I shouldn't have to buy anything. Its DediRDP responsibility

If IP change is not possible (as you claim), then its DediRDP responsibility to find me another solution.
Just because they can't change IP, doesn't mean it exempts them from their responsibility to provide solutions to their customers.

First time I heard someone say they are happy and like about their weakness when pointed out nicely instead of understanding and working towards to fix it. You surely need God's help.

I am a MiniRDP user :
1st they got a complaint from me personally about the FF issue ( when they told you they hadn't any )
and guess what ? 3$ is the cost they still telling me they are in talks with zoom admin while I mailed him and he said they did not talk with him at all ! ( I have proofs btw )
I am supposed to upload through a freeware zoom uploader copy RG & UL & AF & ... are Impossible !

Its so unfortunate to see someone else face the problems I had and more.
I wish people would see my review before they buy, so they can take a educated decision.

If I may suggest, I think its best if you open a separate topic with your own review about DediRDP with proof.

Thanks

Don't worry mate. I don't need God help.
I can understand it pretty clearly and Im not confused with my own logic like you.
In a way you and DediRDP need God's help, because you still don't understand Im saying and you are easily getting confused with my and your own simple logic.

Yeah, like I said over and over again
DediRDP bought the IP. (dedicated or shared)
So:
- I didn't buy a dedicated or shared IP. DediRDP did.
- FF didn't block my IP, they blocked DediRDP's IP
- As its DediRDP IP, I shouldn't have to buy anything. Its DediRDP responsibility

If IP change is not possible (as you claim), then its DediRDP responsibility to find me another solution.
Just because they can't change IP, doesn't mean it exempts them from their responsibility to provide solutions to their customers.

First time I heard someone say they are happy and like about their weakness when pointed out nicely instead of understanding and working towards to fix it. You surely need God's help.

I am a MiniRDP user :
I am supposed to upload through a freeware zoom uploader copy RG & UL & AF & ... are Impossible !

Its so unfortunate to see someone else face the problems I had and more.
I wish people would see my review before they buy, so they can take a educated decision.

If I may suggest, I think its best if you open a separate topic with your own review about DediRDP with proof.

Thanks
Dude, please stfu as they said they never said this is an uploading service
You can just download / upload and rar / unrar that's all. They are not saying upload from x filehost or something please just stfu you already have caused a lot of trouble to Host DZire, they are not claiming anywhere that you will be able to upload to filefactory or something so you better stfu

[info=Locked]This thread has turned into flaming.

I hope you got your $5 back to invest in something else, maybe try minecraft :laugh: [/info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back