DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, please check
Ticket #365094

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

I decide to buy one of france rdp plan.. and I already make payment bro.. Please take a look..

why it the coupon code is not working? im interested on the EU 15$

^its okay now sir, thanks, just waiting for my RDP :)

Last edited:
Windows system's network and harddisk performance is often bad on XenHVM.
Some VPS provider's XenHVM even require us disabling Windows built-in firewall in order to get better network performance.
Are these issues also in your VDS/VPS?

Do you have any numeric data in order to build new customers confidence?
For example, the speed of RAR/unRAR 40GB files, the speed of upload/download to/from famous file hosts.

Thank you.

why it the coupon code is not working? im interested on the EU 15$

^its okay now sir, thanks, just waiting for my RDP :)
Alright! Good :)
Windows system's network and harddisk performance is often bad on XenHVM.
Some VPS provider's XenHVM even require us disabling Windows built-in firewall in order to get better network performance.
Are these issues also in your VDS/VPS?

Do you have any numeric data in order to build new customers confidence?
For example, the speed of RAR/unRAR 40GB files, the speed of upload/download to/from famous file hosts.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm not currently aware of any disadvantages our Xen HVM boxes are having but neither I'm denying though. About the Windows firewall thing, I'm not sure if it's what you meant by recently a client reported that he couldn't connect to the server via RDP and it worked after disabling the firewall.

Recently when we setup one of our E3-1270 servers, I managed to did a quick disk test using CrystalDiskMark, honestly speaking, I was able to do 200 MB/s read and 200 Mb/s write. Also, a quick download test using IDM from Leaseweb's test files gave 20-30 MB/s. These seem pretty good for a VPS with 512 MB RAM.

I cannot really comment on the file hosts though. Which file hosts are you interested in testing?

Windows Firewall's issue is regarding the speed degradation.
Last year I tested many 100mbps XenHVM hosts, and all of them had network speed issues (upload speed is lower than 100 KB/s per connection) when Windows Firewall was enabled.
If your server isn't so slow, I think this issue is already solved.

200 MB/s HDD read/write is very good.
However, is it a shared RAID-0 or a dedicated HDD?
That is, if other users rape I/O, will I be affected?

I think RapidShare is a good testing target.
Both a premium user's download speed and a normal user's upload speed are absolutely high.
It can easily show how powerful of your hardware and network.

By the way, do you have NL (LeaseWeb) servers?
For me, the upload speed to bitshare and depositfiles are also important.
I know the upload speed from EU to bitshare highly depends on time range,
so you can test bitshare's upload speed during 12:00 ~ 24:00 (GMT+0 timezone).

Last edited:
Windows Firewall's issue is regarding the speed degradation.
Last year I tested many 100mbps XenHVM hosts, and all of them had network speed issues (upload speed is lower than 100 KB/s per connection) when Windows Firewall was enabled.
If your server isn't so slow, I think this issue is already solved.

200 MB/s HDD read/write is very good.
However, is it a shared RAID-0 or a dedicated HDD?
That is, if other users rape I/O, will I be affected?

I think RapidShare is a good testing target.
Both a premium user's download speed and a normal user's upload speed are absolutely high.
It can easily show how powerful of your hardware and network.

By the way, do you have NL (LeaseWeb) servers?
For me, the upload speed to bitshare and depositfiles are also important.
I know the upload speed from EU to bitshare highly depends on time range,
so you can test bitshare's upload speed during 12:00 ~ 24:00 (GMT+0 timezone).
Hi, the HDDs are in RAID 0. The DE-G server has 4x SATA2 in the RAID, so it can theoretically do I/O at around 4x 120 MB/s. Others have 2x SATA2, so 2x 120 MB/s. At this moment, the DE plans are full! We can offer you the FR or US plan, if you're interested BitShare. Our US-G is hosted by 100TB.com and they're known for quality bandwidth.

Would you like to give the US-G a try?

Hi, the HDDs are in RAID 0. The DE-G server has 4x SATA2 in the RAID, so it can theoretically do I/O at around 4x 120 MB/s. Others have 2x SATA2, so 2x 120 MB/s. At this moment, the DE plans are full! We can offer you the FR or US plan, if you're interested BitShare. Our US-G is hosted by 100TB.com and they're known for quality bandwidth.

Would you like to give the US-G a try?

100tb.com is good.
I remember that uploading from 100tb.com to MediaFire can get 3000 KB/s speed;
while other network providers are capped to 250 KB/s.
But I'm not sure whether it still has this benefit or not.
Could you help me test it by using z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader?

Now, I have various aspects of usage.
1. earning: BitShare, RapidGator, DepositFiles (at least 1 MB/s per connection for upload)
2. backup storage: RapidShare (I need very high bandwidth to this host, at least 7 MB/s per connection for upload/download)
3. transfer files from my OVH's seedbox (FTP/SFTP needs at least 1 MB/s per connection)
4. non-profit sharing: MediaFire (upload at 250 KB/s is OK; it's capped by official site. However, 3000+ KB/s is very good)

I'm considering whether I have to give up MediaFire, because recently they banned a lot of accounts without any DMCA complaints; they just banned without any reasons.
Now parts of my files are also banned, but my account is still alive.
If I finally decide to abandon my non-profit sharing work, US servers will not be able to attract me.

100tb.com is good.
I remember that uploading from 100tb.com to MediaFire can get 3000 KB/s speed;
while other network providers are capped to 250 KB/s.
But I'm not sure whether it still has this benefit or not.
Could you help me test it by using z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader?

1. earning: BitShare, RapidGator, DepositFiles (at least 1 MB/s per connection for upload)
2. backup storage: RapidShare (I need very high bandwidth to this host, at least 7 MB/s per connection for upload/download)
3. transfer files from my OVH's seedbox (FTP/SFTP needs at least 1 MB/s per connection)
4. non-profit sharing: MediaFire (upload at 250 KB/s is OK; it's capped by official site. However, 3000+ KB/s is very good)

I'm considering whether I have to give up MediaFire, because recently they banned a lot of accounts without any DMCA complaints; they just banned without any reasons.
Now parts of my files are also banned, but my account is still alive.
If I finally decide to abandon my non-profit sharing work, US servers will not be able to attract me.
Hi, it seems our 100TB.com server is in their newest DC and does not give great upload speeds to Mediafire, only about 700-900 KB/s per connection, however other US based sites are great speeds.

We currently have great spec servers in FR and DE. Check them out on our front page. I recommend the DE or FR 1 Gbps (for intense use).
gr8 support...+1 rep

You're welcome :)

1. earning: BitShare, (at least 1 MB/s per connection for upload)

hi mate!

can you post screenshot of upload to Bitshare? im looking for an RDP with fast upload on Bitshare and so far tried FR, NL, and US (LW) and the fastest i got was 1300 kB/s on US, FR and NL only 400+. someone told me that Bitshare itself capped the upload speed.

hi mate!

can you post screenshot of upload to Bitshare? im looking for an RDP with fast upload on Bitshare and so far tried FR, NL, and US (LW) and the fastest i got was 1300 kB/s on US, FR and NL only 400+. someone told me that Bitshare itself capped the upload speed.
Here you go, tested from our US-G050 plan.

QoifF.png

glade to see you back LEVAC ..

Good luck with your services but dont you think this time you are offering High prices like
NL - 200GB = 35usd
NL - 300GB = 45usd

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back