Dedicated server setup guide/tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxyz

Would u plz help me to setup a dedicated server by giving me guide/tutorial. Its a linux server. I have not enough penny to spend for it. So I tried to learn this. Plz gimme some resources.

10 comments
Use digital ocean tutorials, they are free and anyone can use them. What do you want to install? For example search for how to install lemp server digital ocean.

Would u plz help me to setup a dedicated server by giving me guide/tutorial. Its a linux server. I have not enough penny to spend for it. So I tried to learn this. Plz gimme some resources.

This is wrong section to ask server management help.
Anyway if you need guide then please specify your need. I mean what exactly you need on your dedicated server?
What do you want to install on your Dedicated server? for example if you want your server to host website then first you need to install os then a control panel like cPanel.
Please tell us about your need so we can help you further.

Thank You!

As per OS installation you can do it from your hosting provider.
If you want to install cPanel on your server then you should Install CentOS 6 or 7 in case you don't want/need CloudLinux and 64Bit architecture will be good.
After installation you need to login via ssh with your root user and Password.

1. Now install cPanel/WHM using following commands (It may takes time time approx 45mnts)

# yum install perl
# cd /home
# curl -o latest -L http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/latest
# sh latest

2. Once your installation completed you have to update/activate your trial or Paid license using this commands

# /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt

Now you have successfully installed cPanel on your dedicated server and you can login and use your whm/cpanel using your root and password.

Hope it will Help you.. If you still need any help contact us and we will install it for you absolutely free and you don't need to buy anything from us. We will do it for free.. :)

Our Skype ID: ViridWeb

Best Regards,
GeekHosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back