Dedicated Dedicated for personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.

lib3rty1

hi
Looking for dedicated with at least i7 - 2600 8 GB / 16 GB and 4 TB HDD and 1 Gbps with 20 TB free os win 08/12 | Europe

I can spend 60 Euros

or ovh soyoustart reseller laso with free os

Last edited:
10 comments
Hello ,

We have just saw your request , we can provide you a dedicated server per your needs , we have some cheap servers going on discount with 1gbps with real unlimited bandwidth and fully anonymous , there is a high confidence between us and our privacy , all services coming managed which means any help you would need it will be done by our staff , no hidden fees and multiple locations to choose per your needs.

You can see our reviews here and here we try to provide quality services in the best prices in the market with highly privacy for all our clients , we never ever leave no one without help.

Our payments methods are paypal , bitcoin , webmoney. You can contact us via below methods for more :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
No doubt, HostingSource.com is Great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 8GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $25/mo)
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Hello,
We can offer NL based Xeon for your needs

Intel Xeon E3-1220
8 GB RAM
2x500 GB HDD
IPMI
20 TB bandwidth
Windows 2012 DC Edition Std

$79/mo (a little bit more than your budget is)

Hello,
We can offer you latest Hardwares including DDR4 Ram. Check the following configs -

Intel Xeon E3-1230v5 3.40GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4 RAM, 2X 2TB HDD, 1Gbit @ 50TB BW, Netherlands = 76 EUR Per Month.

It is the lowest we can. I have some other configs as well which might lower 5 EUR max from the mentioned config but i have selected the best one with Latest Technology.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back