Dedicated dedi/vps/rdp for stream to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

swetrojan

Hi i wonder what is best dedi ore vps ore rdp for stream movies to myself

hdd needs to be big enought to have 2 weeks download stuff(get 100mb when i am home) :) i think 300-500gb is enough buth i don´t know

speed 1gb if its vps ore rdp ore 100mb if it dedi

budget 20-40 €

14 comments
You dont need 100Mbps Unmtered Dedicated or 1Gbps shared for stream files from server to your house, and you wont get it for 40€ :facepalm:

Kimsufi 2G is the cheapest, if you live inside EU you could order it directly and get the best price, if not i suggest you to check FranceServers thread if you want Unmetered or Trizzile
116437-trizzile-com-kimsufi-reseller-100mbit-servers-w-windows-starting-%2429-month.html
thread if you want metered and Windows Free (Metered Bandwidth have better quality so if you arent going to use more than 5TB of Upload Bandwidth go for it!)

when i go to franceserver.com its say ovh client id when i went to trizzle it say u need entre a website i don´t own a site :/

You can create OVH-NIC at OVH.com then you could input the number "xxxxx-ovh" while you make your first order (Not required anymore)

About trizzile, you could put a non-exist domain for order like: "www.mydomain.com" and you will recieve your server even if you dont own any domain ;)

Hi i wonder what is best dedi ore vps ore rdp for stream movies to myself

hdd needs to be big enought to have 2 weeks download stuff(get 100mb when i am home) :) i think 300-500gb is enough buth i don´t know

speed 1gb if its vps ore rdp ore 100mb if it dedi

budget 20-40 €
Check ur pm.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back