ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Actually there is, this thread isn't meant to be a 'please check your DM push kind of a thread'. Imagine, what if ddownload decides to close this thread - what are you going to do? Ddownload has 0 obligation to reply here or to be here FYI. Just speaking of experience, if I have an issue, open a ticket, my tickets are always resolved within 72h - depends on the priority I chose.
As I've mentioned before, the tickets either go unanswered and get closed or are silently deleted without any response.

Of course, this forum is not intended for bombarding anyone with support requests. It's not my intention, and I don't engage in that. I simply want to emphasize that DDownload's support is probably the worst I've ever experienced. If this forum were to be closed as a result, I wouldn't have any issue with that at all.

I've been using RG and DDL for approximately the same amount of time. With RG, I've never had any issues with their support. On the contrary, DDL has been unresponsive and closing tickets for months now. What's amusing is that when you open a new ticket with the same issue, there's only about a 5% chance of getting someone willing to respond to the ticket.

As I've mentioned before, the tickets either go unanswered and get closed or are silently deleted without any response.

Of course, this forum is not intended for bombarding anyone with support requests. It's not my intention, and I don't engage in that. I simply want to emphasize that DDownload's support is probably the worst I've ever experienced. If this forum were to be closed as a result, I wouldn't have any issue with that at all.

I've been using RG and DDL for approximately the same amount of time. With RG, I've never had any issues with their support. On the contrary, DDL has been unresponsive and closing tickets for months now. What's amusing is that when you open a new ticket with the same issue, there's only about a 5% chance of getting someone willing to respond to the ticket.

Just send me your Ticket ID and i will answer it.

Update:

Main Server is down due to technical issue. Probably hardware issue, technical support is currently working on debugging.
Post automatically merged:

Update 2:

Hardware issue fixed, website online.
Post automatically merged:

10mb file size error again on 8xx servers

Checking this aswell.

Last edited:
Back