ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Our funds have not yet arrived, but according to the Exchange, they should come in by tomorrow morning! Therefore, we will be able to proceed with the payouts then. Thank you very much for your patience!

Regarding cryptocurrency transaction fees, they typically remain consistent, generally ranging between 1 and 5 USD. However, they can occasionally vary due to factors such as the specific exchange platform, current market prices, market volatility, and the currencies involved.

This exchanger is our most cost-effective option, one we have relied on for years and intend to continue using

in most cases it is much more than just this 1-5 $. i often miss more like 5 €

opening tickets doesn't help either, because they are closed without a reply for over 2 months.
It's also funny that tickets just disappear.

it's great what ddownload has become.

in most cases it is much more than just this 1-5 $. i often miss more like 5 €

opening tickets doesn't help either, because they are closed without a reply for over 2 months.
It's also funny that tickets just disappear.

it's great what ddownload has become.

Please let me know your Ticket ID so i can check your issue.
Or open a new Ticket and send me Ticket ID.

If your Ticket gets closed without any answer, then there is a reason.
Post automatically merged:

Starting with payments in 30 minutes!

Last edited:
I do not know what fees you are talking about, but in general, no matter what payment method, 5-10% less than the payout amount always arrives.

This time it is 6% for me, it is not transparent, but it has been like this for years.

Thanks for the payout...

Back