ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I have changed my Wallet and on that Wallet you can't see if you got a transaction or there is any transaction been processed, like on the Wallet before, so if there isn't any transaction info in my ddownload Web Account besides "PAID" that's why i asked if anyone else has the same Status. I thought his is a Community where people help each other and not get in a group to pick one Person and try to put their "positivity" on him. But thx for your attention at everyone who has put there TIME to write about me. :)

I have same problem. 6 days ago status on ddl site was changed on PAID. So far no any money was sent on my BTC wallet. Two ticckets on DDL = no answer. Twoj PM here = no answer. What's going on?

We have a lot of uploads the last few days. We are still at it :)
I have same problem. 6 days ago status on ddl site was changed on PAID. So far no any money was sent on my BTC wallet. Two ticckets on DDL = no answer. Twoj PM here = no answer. What's going on?

Don't worry we will always pay you, even if it has to be twice as much. There were 3 people where the payment was still open, I just do it currently.

Don't worry we will always pay you, even if it has to be twice as much. There were 3 people where the payment was still open, I just do it currently.
ok, thanx a lot for answer. I will waiting on it. Kind regards
Post automatically merged:

Payment done, money on my BTC wallet. Thanx for quick response. :)

Last edited:
For the 26th and 27th I had about 100 sales and none of them counted at a PPS of 50% of Sales 50% of Rebills. Support is silent for 24 hours, I already have very big doubts about you DDOWNLOAD.

Back