ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,518 comments
I would like to point out again to you guys. Users which have a massive amount of traffic. Get from us unlimited storage space and also never expiring times for files. They will get stored forever.

There are already several users which have this option. If you are interested, please contact me here over PM. We will check the traffic after that.

And what do you guys think about automated payout requests? i think we gonna implement this also the next weeks

That would be nice.. I want the auto payment feature

I would like to point out again to you guys. Users which have a massive amount of traffic. Get from us unlimited storage space and also never expiring times for files. They will get stored forever.

There are already several users which have this option. If you are interested, please contact me here over PM. We will check the traffic after that.

And what do you guys think about automated payout requests? i think we gonna implement this also the next weeks
Automatic payouts would be nice, as long as it would be threshold based and not just as soon as balance hits payout minimum for the payout method. Like if i'm being paid bitcoin i can set it to €100 before it pays out rather than it paying out once it hits the minimum of €50

True, maybe ddownload can add a function where you can select the min. payout amount (€50, €100) from which the real amount is paid out. For example you select €50 and if you've €89 balance €89 will be paid out.

They don't do the payout themself, they have an external exchanger which is taking the fee. The exchanger, it seems, is taking 10% fee of payout amount. Example €200 payout, you'll €180 and the exchanger takes €20 fee and is paying only around 2 / €3 fee since weeks. This exchanger is getting rich as fuck.

A 30 sat/b fee which is enough since weeks to confirm the transaction within a few hrs, does cost around few bucks only. The problem is that the fee is in percent und no absolut amount.

Back