ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Please send it again over PM here

Dear DDOWNLOAD users,

At the moment we have difficulties with about 8 servers, which are connected with disturbances. Currently, some servers are at capacity. We are currently working to fix this as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Please send it again over PM here

Dear DDOWNLOAD users,

At the moment we have difficulties with about 8 servers, which are connected with disturbances. Currently, some servers are at capacity. We are currently working to fix this as soon as possible.

Yes.
I´m trying to upload files for the last 5 hours and not able to complete them. My connection is 1 Gbit/s and the upload speed is between 1.5 MB/s and 3 MB/s.

Yes.
I´m trying to upload files for the last 5 hours and not able to complete them. My connection is 1 Gbit/s and the upload speed is between 1.5 MB/s and 3 MB/s.

Unfortunately, this came unexpectedly, fortunately just when we had fetched new servers. We have a sudden increase in users out of nowhere, which we currently can not explain.

thats so crazy. Since 2 week i should got 20 sales. But all was stolen and now i got just 2 of them -.- .... Its just since 1 month. Before i got mutch more sales. And thats normal -.- ?

and i am not 24 hours online... Please stop that and be fair

Ddownload is to be blamed for current ppd crisis. When you will promote ppd and then will start promoting pps once host gets popular. The ppd affiliates will never opt for pps, as they are not confident of bringing sales.
YES!!
they no blamed PPD...they will delete file account PPD........
I upload over 40TB for 6 month,now they start delete file for free account PPD...
they delete my file over 30tb for 1 or 2 day!! now,my account 10 tb only!!

Status paid from

2021-06-03€91.47PAID

to now I still don't receive the money . Please help!

We made again exchange order request now. There was a mistake with your payment.

Do you offer custom rates on PPS?

Can you explain more about this?

YES!!
they no blamed PPD...they will delete file account PPD........
I upload over 40TB for 6 month,now they start delete file for free account PPD...
they delete my file over 30tb for 1 or 2 day!! now,my account 10 tb only!!

As I have said before. If your files have not had any downloads for 60 days, they will be deleted. We can't keep your 40TB files just for fun.

Any news on the download speed problem?
Post automatically merged:

8 MB/s now using 10gbps paired with NVME :(

WTF

ddb4j72.png

*PUSH*

Same problem on my side. Low speed (~300 kb / s) + max six download connections at one time.

Ostriches Going Crazy GIF by chuber channel
4 servers are left that have speed problems. These will also be fixed soon.

Regarding connection limit. It's not us, it's JDownloader. We do not give support for third party tools. As long as you can download everything through the website, there are no problems.

Already written jdownloader dev team and and asked what caused the problem. Waiting for a reply. Never had this problem in 6 yrs using JDownloader and also never had it with others hosts. I'll update you with their reply Alex.

Estimated timeframe till all severs are runnung normal again? Asking because i still see 200 KB/s downloads and MANY MANY leechers are bombing me with pms and asking why i told them to buy ddownload. Not so nice for me.

Last edited:
Back