ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
The last 6 days, the downloads are the same (between 1500 and 1750), but the earnings aren´t. From about $ 6 every day, now with the same downloads, I get just $ 1.67 today. Please check it. The earnings aren´t right.

speed download is slow,please fix!!

We have ordered already a batch of new servers, the delivery takes little bit time.
This issue is gonna be resolved soon.

The last 6 days, the downloads are the same (between 1500 and 1750), but the earnings aren´t. From about $ 6 every day, now with the same downloads, I get just $ 1.67 today. Please check it. The earnings aren´t right.

Please let me know your Username or Email over PM here.

Still zero earnings :unamused:

Also you, please let me know your Username or Email :)

Statistics are strange today. Please check @ddownload.com. Same traffic, same content.

In the past (calculated on last 60 days) the average income per 1,000 dls was €3.1132 for me.

Since today it is €2.6736 - never happened before. So a difference from ~15%.
Its dificult to calculate average income in this case, to many variables (content, number of uploads, triers, premium/free, bad/good days, mood... :) )

I have already given it - I am giving it again: my nickname: AndrewBag

Done that!

Statistics are strange today. Please check @ddownload.com. Same traffic, same content.

In the past (calculated on last 60 days) the average income per 1,000 dls was €3.1132 for me.

Since today it is €2.6736 - never happened before. So a difference from ~15%.

Looked at this. I didn't notice anything special.

Also compared other users with about the same stats as yours. A few have more, a few have less.

Could be natural cause. Removed files, summer, less users and many other factors.

Back