ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
do you support remote upload files from "Google Drive"?
Post automatically merged:

No API for "Remote Upload" via direct URL? Thanks

For security reasons, currently disabled

BTC commission???

Around 3 - 5 EUR each transaction

how to change ''Profit Mode''

Please open a support ticket. https://support.ddownload.com

Hi can i have premium username timmy52

Also open Support Ticket.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SERVER www256
The server www256 has been causing problems since this afternoon. Despite RAID configuration, we are currently trying to save the server.

Thanks for the fast payment again @ddownload.com

So I actually opened a ticket, but I'd like to ask the community for help.

I do have a 10 GBit Connection, we made a couple of speedtest and everything works fine with RG, KAT or Uploaded (although I don't use Uploaded)

1. Scenario: Uploading using FTP or Z-O-O-M directly from any drive from my server, I reach a max of 60-80 MB's per second, 8 uploads each 10 MB's, even when I use only 4 uploads, same results. This only happens with ddownload, not with the other hosters, there I reach 300-500 MB/s.

2. Scenario: Uploading using FTP or Z-O-O-M, but this time from a mounted Drive using RCLONE. 8 simultaneous files each 40-60 MB/s, so between 320-500 MB/s.

It fucking annoys the shit out of me :rage:

Thanks for the fast payment again @ddownload.com

So I actually opened a ticket, but I'd like to ask the community for help.

I do have a 10 GBit Connection, we made a couple of speedtest and everything works fine with RG, KAT or Uploaded (although I don't use Uploaded)

1. Scenario: Uploading using FTP or Z-O-O-M directly from any drive from my server, I reach a max of 60-80 MB's per second, 8 uploads each 10 MB's, even when I use only 4 uploads, same results. This only happens with ddownload, not with the other hosters, there I reach 300-500 MB/s.

2. Scenario: Uploading using FTP or Z-O-O-M, but this time from a mounted Drive using RCLONE. 8 simultaneous files each 40-60 MB/s, so between 320-500 MB/s.

It fucking annoys the shit out of me :rage:
I'm using a linux server to upload on FTP, i get around 200 MB/s speed on DD , only 2 uploads, sometimes i reach 400 MB/s, with 1 upload i got around 350 MB/s.

Can anyone tell my what NOT_PPD mean?
You have not activated Pay-Per-Download for your account

I opened a support ticket and i didn't get premium
Can you tell me your Ticket ID over PM?

Having trouble using FTP upload. When I connect, first I get this message:

bcw1jzt.png
Our FTP servers got changed 2 weeks ago. Maybe one of the reasons?
Can you also open Support Ticket? Our devs should read it also. Thank you

Only domains with a valid SSL connection are accepted. So https://

Everything else will not be accepted.
DDownload please forward this ticket where it should be it's about FTP issues you have the logs there i can't barely use ftp from my server and i can't use it at all from home.
Tracking ID: Q9W-PWZ-APQL (Ticket number: 5501)
"Error while connecting to upstream: www276.ucdn.to"

Back