ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,506 comments
Serious question: why are you here in a board for webmaster and arent able to get 50€ per week?

This are two accounts per week, please say, that this 20€-thing is a late april-joke.

Most good uploaders makes more with filecrypt...

@Mausebein in before there were users who easily earned 100 per week per ppd, but if it is reduced by 1/3 it becomes 30 and does not reach the minimum every week.
It's not an April joke or anything, there were people focused on ppd and now having that profit or wanting to go to pps is going to cost them and some will even leave, it doesn't have to be all pretty, I understand both parts, the one who knows angry with the discount and the one who doesn't care

Serious question: why are you here in a board for webmaster and arent able to get 50€ per week?

This are two accounts per week, please say, that this 20€-thing is a late april-joke.

Most good uploaders makes more with filecrypt...
people use ddownload for ppd and before they earn easily 50 euro per week but with this change -70% its not the same thing

@Mausebein, yes, I have no objections to the admin, he is certainly a good admin and everything ends sometime. I think there may still be time for some changes that will be good for everyone.
btw I would like to switch to pps but I very much doubt that someone will buy premium.

I´m on PPS since 4 or 5 months and I´m very happy with this.

As you said, it depends on what you share and where you share. If you have unique content and a good place, you will get sales. If your stuff is already there where you share...why should someone buy an account from your link? This way is only luck....

@ddownload.com, possible to see the exact link when I have a sale ?
Post automatically merged:

pps I think because ppd rate now is very low so I let you imagine with a - 50%
posible in some part not al l the time i dont know what staff will say but as i know not possible .
You may know form which site you getting but you cannot know from which link
may be i m wrong may be now this feature is available i also wants to know thanks to you thanks to ddownload staff

Back