ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,518 comments
happynewyear_jjv1cif.jpg

Happy New Year 2023 for you and your loved ones! Good health & happiness! Best wishes, JJ
Post automatically merged:

Are the payouts still being made today?

We have the same thing like last week. Banks not working on Monday due to holiday.
So it will be delayed by latest tomorrow evening by latest the day later.

['www13', 'www79', 'www200', 'www201', 'www202', 'www203', 'www204', 'www208', 'www209', 'www210', 'www218', 'www219', 'www222', 'www225', 'www228', 'www230', 'www233', 'www235', 'www237', 'www238', 'www239', 'www240', 'www242', 'www243', 'www244', 'www245', 'www246', 'www247', 'www248', 'www249', 'www254', 'www276', 'www277', 'www295', 'www296', 'www297', 'www302', 'www309', 'www319', 'www521', 'www551', 'www552', 'www553', 'www554', 'www555', 'www556', 'www557', 'www558', 'www559', 'www560', 'www561', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564', 'www573']

Checking, sorry!

This week we will draw accounts that have won a LIFETIME account by purchasing a premium account through the month of December!

We do not show names here. The winners will be notified by email.

Last edited:
In this morning all download link redirect to 502 error for few minutes its ok now

I have checked. This issue was from Cloudflare.

Recently uploaded files are showing

Are you copying the files correctly? Can you send me example? thanks. Sometimes a / behind it is too much.
Or they got removed due copyright :)

Finally receiving the funds tomorrow, then we are starting. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have checked. This issue was from Cloudflare.

Are you copying the files correctly? Can you send me example? thanks. Sometimes a / behind it is too much.
Or they got removed due copyright :)

Finally receiving the funds tomorrow, then we are starting. Thanks!
when you say tomorrow.. thursday?

when you say tomorrow.. thursday?

Today

Requested payout on Dezember 29 and until today it is still pending!

Yes i know, its delayed due holidays. You will receive it today evening.

Most of payments closed..

Some payments ongoing for Litecoin, ETH, USDT, Payeer, Perfect Money

We will send them also tomorrow first batch and second batch also during the next 30 - 48 hours. Thanks!

Next week payments schedule gonna normalize

Last edited:
How satisfied are some with PPS with us? You are welcome to leave your feedback with us. We will try to improve this as much as possible.

We don't have any easy times ahead of us. But what you can make out of it is to improve.

I can say something in general. Please don't be surprised, I use Translate.

First of all, thank you for the Christmas campaign, there was a lot of feedback, a colorful mix. In the first place it is of course nice that an action was started at all, it has to be said at this point.

Unfortunately, the action was not as well received as expected. On the one hand, my users had complained about the price, where there was already 1 year for 40€, of course everything is currently becoming more expensive and it is not easy, but so the feedback came in accordingly.

Payment options? If you didn't go through the campaign but normally via the premium button, at least PayPal or credit card was still displayed, but both were then removed. I didn't understand why this wasn't included in the campaign. In the end there was no credit card at all and the 10 month premium offer was canceled - really bad!

Even if it's not easy times at the moment, but tries to offer payment options like all other hosters (even with extra fees). There has to be a solution if others can too.

I have a large community on the www (in general), if I draw a conclusion now about Christmas, people are willing to pay elsewhere for a service and this should not be the case since ddownload has a lot to offer. I don't know how many employees you have, but maybe it's time to think about expanding the team. So that things can be implemented faster, etc. ... Everything just takes too long! It will definitely be half a year or longer before there are more payment options, it shouldn't be!

Some things are going weird, don't know what to say. I still have plenty of suggestions...

PPS is going well so far, better than before, of course there is always room for improvement. There may be more in the future :-)

I can say something in general. Please don't be surprised, I use Translate.

First of all, thank you for the Christmas campaign, there was a lot of feedback, a colorful mix. In the first place it is of course nice that an action was started at all, it has to be said at this point.

Unfortunately, the action was not as well received as expected. On the one hand, my users had complained about the price, where there was already 1 year for 40€, of course everything is currently becoming more expensive and it is not easy, but so the feedback came in accordingly.

Payment options? If you didn't go through the campaign but normally via the premium button, at least PayPal or credit card was still displayed, but both were then removed. I didn't understand why this wasn't included in the campaign. In the end there was no credit card at all and the 10 month premium offer was canceled - really bad!

Even if it's not easy times at the moment, but tries to offer payment options like all other hosters (even with extra fees). There has to be a solution if others can too.

I have a large community on the www (in general), if I draw a conclusion now about Christmas, people are willing to pay elsewhere for a service and this should not be the case since ddownload has a lot to offer. I don't know how many employees you have, but maybe it's time to think about expanding the team. So that things can be implemented faster, etc. ... Everything just takes too long! It will definitely be half a year or longer before there are more payment options, it shouldn't be!

Some things are going weird, don't know what to say. I still have plenty of suggestions...

PPS is going well so far, better than before, of course there is always room for improvement. There may be more in the future :-)

Of course, this is annoying with payment options. Glad to get your feedback. Because I usually only get the same feedbacks.

The reason why credit card was removed is quite simple. It was blocked by Mastercard. Why we don't have other payment options anymore? Because they have been blocked as well.

Why our payment options keep getting blocked? Because there are certain people who keep reporting it and have our options blocked so we don't have a chance to grow. This is also a sad reality.

It is also not easy to work with resellers anymore. We have more than enough resellers that you can use without any problems. But our experiences are also that with resellers the payment options are blocked trough us. That's why we have decided not to show resellers directly anymore. Because they are reported by someone.

We do not care if we have competitors. For me it was always important that the users are satisfied as much as possible. It was always important to me that I offer transparent communication and it was always important to me that our partners are satisfied. I am not doing this to retire. We do this because we enjoy it and we like to be here. Of course everyone wants to be rewarded for their work, in the end it's all about everyone being happy and certain people see this success and try to slow it down. Unfortunately, this is part of it!

Yes, there were always setbacks the last 6 months. There were always problems of something. We also know that ddownload is not perfect. We try our best, but unfortunately we can't expand when we have people around us who are out to slow us down or wipe us out completely.

It's different times than before and we make the best of it and thank all the affiliate partners for their support, despite these sad events the last months.

This text is not intended to point fingers against any competitors. There are many, many providers like ddownload.com that do a very good job and we have absolutely nothing against them. Everyone should be rewarded for their good work and so should our competitors who do a good job.

Last edited:
Back