Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQDvvu5l1k[/ame]

It is just teens in Asian with nothing better to do. I bet 1 or 2 people got banned for being aholes and now they want revenge lame

18 comments
DDoSing. When your skills are useless and all else fails... Its like the skid equivalent to a tantrum. Making a botnet and directing it at an IP is fucking easy. Learn something interesting. You may surprise yourself.

Last edited:
Well it is just weird that a video comes out with someone clamming they are ddosing the forum and the forum is down at the same time so there is no proof either way. I think there is a really good chance this punk was ddosing Warezbb

I love that they claim WBB is illegal so they are using an illegal tactic to take it down.

Oh the irony, Silly kids need to find something better to do.

The forum was up a little bit ago. They are going through some down time and someone puts up a video saying it's because of them. How funny

^^^ If they are not kind they why is the forum downl for like 8 to 24 hrs once a week for the last 10 weeks

In this business when you are as big as you are and have offshore hosting, things happen.

#1 Latency issues. My servers used to sit next to CY's servers and our sites would both go down for a day at a time usually at least once a month due to latency.

#2 IP Blocks. Sometimes fresh IP blocks were needed and that causes additional downtime. This is also normal business when operating a Warez community on the scale of Warez-BB.

#3 Database Management. Warez-BB has separate servers for SQL, IMG and HTTP that doesn't go without saying that there won't be issues. It's not a simple "Repair" field when something goes wrong when your that size. It takes time to resolve the corruption.

And all I have to say in regards to the kids that made that video is they are just that... Kids. Some kids from France attempting to leech off of WBB fame. :139:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back