DDLRank.com - Top Download Sites (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One

28/06/2012: New version online of the top download sites, check it out!

Welcome all,

Most of you already know, or are about to know DDLRank.com. DDLRank is a website aimed at ranking all the DDL sites, warez forums and warez blogs. This makes it easier for the webmasters/uploaders to see which are the current leading websites in each platform.

Why did I make this topic?
- If you want your site added, you can request it
- If you want to report a site that is dead
- Give suggestions

How to get listed on DDLRank?
In order to request the listing of your website please send an email to webmaster[at]twilight[dot]ws with "DDLRank Listing Request" as subject and include the following things:

• Your Website URL
  • Your E-Mail
You may also reply in this topic with the given information or send me a PM.

Important: Due to the increased request of webmasters wanting their website listed on DDLRank we now require a backlink on all new websites that have an alexa rank higher than 100.000. Thanks for understanding.

Backlink:

Code:
<a href="http://ddlrank.com/" title="Where to upload files?">Where to upload files?</a>
Thanks,
Whoo

Last edited:
199 comments
Maybe add a feature that checks to see if the site is active. After a few requests it will delete it from the list.

Also, katz can probably be removed from forums.

Maybe add a feature that checks to see if the site is active. After a few requests it will delete it from the list.

Also, katz can probably be removed from forums.
I did a cleanout, and the script updates everything at midnight once a day. Ran the script manually so a lot of sites should be removed now ;)

Thanks for the suggestion.

awesome way to earn a lot of good traffic for warez sites if they backlink to ddlrank.

my site is already listed and it gets decent traffic from it.

if you want you can add my blog http://www.warezdownload.ws/ but i will not add any backlink

and B/W these sites are down for me

hq-uploads.com
rapidscene.ws
released.ws

hahaha.... why should ddlrank add your site with out adding their site?

doni : awesome way to earn a lot of good traffic for warez sites if they backlink to ddlrank.

my site is already listed and it gets decent traffic from it.
Yes gets good traffic. i am already in

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have noticed that DDLRank received a fair amount of traffic but I didn't know it provided traffic to the listed websites. Anyways I'm happy that it's giving you some traffic.

All PM's have been answered.

hey hi Whoo, well i really like the site and i appreciate your work

i have added your site linkback on my "Affiliates" box

EQLhOD.png

i sent you a pm my site url and email :)

thank you <3

You are all welcome. All PM's have been answered again.

Going to bed new to watch some television as I hard a long day at work. I will continue tomorrow with any new requests.

Thanks again ;)

PS: Thanks to the staff for stickying this topic.

Always appreciated the listing Whoo. I don't like using backlinks, but I'd happily add one of those 80x15 icons lto our statistics section.

Cheers and great site.

list my site in ur ddlrank please :)
Royalw.info

Hi,

I'm unable to find a backlink, please add it and contact me if you still want to get your site listed on DDLRank.

Always appreciated the listing Whoo. I don't like using backlinks, but I'd happily add one of those 80x15 icons lto our statistics section. Cheers and great site.

Thanks, if you want to be listed please let me know which site.

Thanks,
Whoo

PS: All PM's have been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back