Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that you have created such a wonderful script(I must admit, it good), we are sure you can make this feature too. Please do it, you've got nothing to lose right? In fact many guys may just switch to ddlcms :P

The point is to show the visitors that a site with a higher rating is more trusted than a site with a lower rating. If you think it's pointless then you are just being ignorant.
Whoa.. easy there big fella. Re-read my post, then read your post.
You refer to "sites with a higher rating" as being more trusted and "sites with a lower rating" (two aspects) -- that's what the ViP system does. Trusted sites and non trusted sites (2 stars as opposed to 5).

Admittedly, there seems to be more to it than that, so yes, I was ignorant (you were right). :'(

What I was getting at is that each DDL site owner will have varying opinions on what is 1 star, 2 star, 3 stars etc. A 1 star site on one DDL site can be a 4 star site on another. There is no standard. It's solely based on opinion. So what does it mean to me? Nothing. All I care about is trusted or not trusted. It makes sence for katz, because katz is king. The rest are just followers and emulate katz. I did not make this script to emulate or copy someone elses site. That would be ignorant.

Given the fact that you have created such a wonderful script(I must admit, it good), we are sure you can make this feature too. Please do it, you've got nothing to lose right? In fact many guys may just switch to ddlcms :P

I'll see about adding the mod (because of demand) to the next release. ;)

just installed teh new version of the script, but still getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/skriffle/domains/skriffle.com/funcs.inc:10) in /home/skriffle/domains/skriffle.com/funcs.inc on line 20

anyone, any ideas ??

Everything is working fine here :) Would it be possible to add a feature to mass update the queue?

Already has such features :P

- you can whitelist sites with "Auto allow" off, these sites will go into the queue but will be displayed in green, and are pre-checked, so all you have to do is click Submit (in case you want to double check their submissions)

- you can whitelist sites and turn "Auto allow" ON, these sites will bypass the queue and go directly into the downloads table

- you can upgrade a whitelisted site to "VIP" status - these sites never wait in queue and always go directly into the downloads table

- you can set a limit to the size of your queue, so any more submissions will always appear at the top, and older ones will be bumped off (default 10,000)

- you can toggle your queue by site name, submitter's IP address, or by category (games, app, movie, etc..) to make it more convenient when putting downloads through

Already has such features :P

- you can whitelist sites with "Auto allow" off, these sites will go into the queue but will be displayed in green, and are pre-checked, so all you have to do is click Submit (in case you want to double check their submissions)

- you can whitelist sites and turn "Auto allow" ON, these sites will bypass the queue and go directly into the downloads table

- you can upgrade a whitelisted site to "VIP" status - these sites never wait in queue and always go directly into the downloads table

- you can set a limit to the size of your queue, so any more submissions will always appear at the top, and older ones will be bumped off (default 10,000)

- you can toggle your queue by site name, submitter's IP address, or by category (games, app, movie, etc..) to make it more convenient when putting downloads through

I guess what I mean is to mass dump the queue into the database.

yea i keep getting this error aswell.

Sorry, there was an error in your submission.

Please Go back and try again.
Dj Mad would you be willing to let my try the installation on your host where you're getting this error? If so PM me please. I need to be able to see why this error occurs.

I installed the latest version (3.2) and I get the following error when I try to submit to the ddl that has a fresh install :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/blablabla/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/blablabla/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20

Also it would be nice if there was function that you could edit the submission before sending them to the main db. ;)

I installed the latest version (3.2) and I get the following error when I try to submit to the ddl that has a fresh install :

Also it would be nice if there was function that you could edit the submission before sending them to the main db. ;)
Thanks for the input WarezFreaks, at least you can edit after it's added to the main downloads. It kinda doesn't make sense to edit it while in the submitted Queue, although I can see why you would want to. I think the general consensus of DDL owners is to just delete an incorrect submission.

The error you mention was fixed in 3.2, so it surprises me to see this error again. Would you let me do an installation and test it on your hosting account? If so PM me the info and I'll take a look.

i have installed new version & getting this error while submitting links thru submit.php for my site ddl.com

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/ddl/funcs.inc:10) in /home/dll/funcs.inc on line 20

please provide some solution

Last edited:
what is wrong with this

what is wrong with this
Warning: PHP-posix module is not installed or enabled

what should i do to solve it

You know what why people prefer to wcddl coz it we just have to upload script and run it but when it comes to yours we have to chmod soo many files and i tried 4 times by deleting and reuploading the script but install button does not appear...so i also switched to wcddl if you want to improve please try to make it easier and also add ranking system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back