DDL Skin - .PSD - Pleae review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gempis

Lately i've been more into gfx, only doing minor jobs (button etc) so i decided to try out with a more difficult work.

I tought "even if a shit comes out, at least i'll learn from it" and i did, i decide to design a ddl skin.

please review !! Be Honest !!

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i23/a2068e.png[/slide]

14 comments
basicly a modified version of deviance site with blue...
ha work on it a little bit more.. move the layout around and dont make it so simple or atleast ajax it for more better look

consider changing the font size. its too big! Also, it is very small and i have seen same kind of layout being repeated many times.. please bring something new :D
The good: I like the color combination!
I would like to see the V2 of this theme..
Best of luck!

basicly a modified version of deviance site with blue...
ha work on it a little bit more.. move the layout around and dont make it so simple or atleast ajax it for more better look

Idk wich site you're talking about... Also, i can't use ajax in a psd

Too simple really, add something interesting, unique that other sites don't have.

consider changing the font size. its too big! Also, it is very small and i have seen same kind of layout being repeated many times.. please bring something new :D
The good: I like the color combination!
I would like to see the V2 of this theme..
Best of luck!

Thanks, i'll try to improve it...

No i mean you can keep the same design just add ajax functions to it so it gives it a much better look and wont be so simple....

The simplest design with new tricks is always better.

Loony, seriously, are you from looney toons? because you seem to talk like that! how on earth he can add ajax FUNCTIONS in a PSD. lets assume you were talking about ajax LOOK. how can u tell whether the current home, movies, appz, menu doesn't have ajax?
Are you asking him to add tabs ? because that look is not REALLY necessary for ajax loading.

The guy is right, add Ajax to it.
Here you go:

9b06c8.jpg

How much for the skin with Ajax in it? :D Im sure the visitors are gonna like to have and take some Ajax with them home

I know its a psd but makeing a psd is like planning on makeing a REAL ddl site...

Now you dumb fuck motherfucker if you don't know the best uses for ajax then stfu up cuz you don't no shit of what your talking about...

Mate, seriously, if i even start abusing you here you will start howling like a little baby asking for your mother.
Anyways, go and complete your homework :) leave the internet for other people for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back