Status
Not open for further replies.

Gat Dat

Hey,

I am currently looking for DDL sites requiring no backlinks to submit to, if your ddl is lacking daily downloads, i can submit daily, let me know .

thanx

23 comments
Ddl sites which don't require a backlink are really small sites which don't send you any traffic or less traffic. So no point actually submitting to them :| Submit to legends ;D

Ddl sites which don't require a backlink are really small sites which don't send you any traffic or less traffic. So no point actually submitting to them :| Submit to legends ;D

I send ~800 hits to all websites every day, top page sites at xxx / app get around 80 uniques from DLindex.com and the site is barely online for 30 days.

Fuzzy share is a respected forum with a PR of 5, just accepting his links on my site is an honor so before coming in here and flaming "smaller ddl sites" get your facts straight.

Plus being 5 at Katz and Pha-ze I really doubt he is looking for traffic at this stage.

+1 (y) just stop having a warez site .. it's useless.
the big ones are usefull :)

you little ones are USEless..

@Paul/DlIndex,
you think u could start accepting my downloads? i dont think on the whitelist but if u start accepting them il link you up, xxx downloads btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back