Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

As everyone knows, almost all filehosts died / closed blah blah..

What will happen now on DDLs?
What about the rule of posting "FSO as primary link" then add mirrors if you want?
I ask this because I don't believe uploaders will only upload to RS now..

And if we upload to RS, will we get banned for submitting posts with only 1 link?

I want your opinion on this, from forum owners & ddl owners.

No shitty spam from uploaders. Thx.

29 comments
All DDL site's have to change their rules...bcuz now uploaders,poster using mainly Rapidshare,uploaded.to so change primary filehost....also uploading redueced....so change the submission rate for site ranking....

You get banned for submitting RS links alone? wow, freaky
Well, in that case, all DDLs will fall down, and it will be the end of warez,unless rules are going to change.

Too many questions too soon, just give it a few days or weeks for everyone to adjust. I'm sure they will change their system, rules..etc.

I told you this a few days ago. If you have a search by file host module on your DDL site you'll know in 2-3 days what type of file hosts downloaders are looking for. To run a sucessful DDL site you have to make your downloaders happy. If you have happy downloaders then you'll have more traffic which will make uploaders, webmasters and you happy and everyone wins. If you only make uploaders happy by picking the file hosts suggested then you'll have no downloaders, no traffic and unhappy uploaders (even though they gave the suggestions), webmasters and owner.

You won't find many downloaders here on WJ. It's mostly uploaders and a few webmasters so your not going to get the answer you want which is what downloaders want. Just record what they are looking for on your site and you'll know instantly.

I agree with Mr Happy, so far the leading hosts now seem to be as follows: Rapidshare, Netload, DepositFiles, Turbobit, Extabit, Oron

We just have to wait everything out to see how the filehosts continue ;) , then we will have to adjust the rules. Trust me, I have been active in the "old scene" so i'm not afraid of everything.

start selling
g+ likes
face book likes+
twitter followers
visitors to website
blah blah

cos u guys have already tasted fast cash ..with google adsense it's not possible for u guys to make quick cash like warez so try some black hat seo method

I think DDL should focus on samething,
Downloaders and make rules according to that
Its afterall Not always money ,
Big DDL owners always served a nice content for downloaders and they should continue that ,
no matter how many webmasters are submitting

is it a good idea to start a ddl site now ? >_>
it was never a good idea, it takes much more time to make GOOD DDL site, than finding part-time job. Of course you would earn about the same with DDL site after a year of hard work. But you MUST to know what are you doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back