Selling DDL Leecher - Start your own automated DDL site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberJ37

I've coded a script in PHP (OOP) where it leeches downloads from DDL sites, I originally coded it to leech from Katz but since it's gone, I can modify it to work on any DDL site you want.

Features:
- Limit by pages, enter page number which you want to stop leeching at and it'll start leeching from the latest page until it reaches the last page.
- Select specific types which you would like to leech.
- Set allowed filehosts.
- Automatically add to any WCDDL site. Can be modified to work on other scripts too.
- Randomizes/Shuffles the leeched downloads.

All you have to do is run the script daily or set a cronjob and you have yourself an automated DDL site!

Price: $25

Last edited:
14 comments
Anyone caught using scripts like this on any reasonable DDL site would be banned, it wastes our server resources and money. Just a warning.

Live Demo?
How in the world am I going to give a live demo? Would take a lot of time to set a demo because I would have to start my own DDL site which would be a waste of time.

Let me break it down for you, it's a run, where when you run it, it leeches downloads from DDL sites and adds it to your DDL site.

P.S: To all buyers, I can make it support ANY DDL site ;)

I could implement that feature for an increase price.

But for now yeah, when you purchase, you choose which DDL site you wanna leech from and I'll configure it.

How many posts can it leech in a day. Do we need to monitor it from time and time or it is just set and forget or at least sort of?

How it is different from already existing sharpleecher? though they works differently but does the same job.

@damnyou
read this for ur first question

Features:
- Limit by pages, enter page number which you want to stop leeching at and it'll start leeching from the latest page until it reaches the last page.
- Select specific types which you would like to leech.
- Set allowed filehosts.
- Automatically add to any WCDDL site. Can be modified to work on other scripts too.
- Randomizes/Shuffles the leeched downloads.

now about ur second question sharpleech works on forums this script leeches from DDL to DDL

so it works with DDL to DDL but not with ddl to forum unless developed specially?
Do you know any free ddl script?

Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back