Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its online but unable to remote upload.

now working

thank you datafile

Last edited:
Where are payment by cards?

upbb3ZJ.png

Has anyone got any answer to your ticket from them recently? I'm waiting for a response from 2 weeks already.
Looks like they don't give a fck about their webmasters.

Last edited:
Sale/Rebill really bad. Many my users complaint about the decline their card while upgrade premium DF account :facepalm:

One possible solution would be to buy accounts from them at our discount and then resell those accounts to people who want them via paypal, for example. I've been meaning to write up a proposal to them but have been too busy with other stuff. I was thinking it would be doable best with a 3 month sub or longer. And of course it would require forums allowing you to do it openly. If you have your own site, then there is no problem assuming people trust you.

The best option atm is to have people sign up for a bitcoin account and pay for it that way. Find a good source that explains how to do it and provide users with that link.

All file hosts have problems with paygates, so it's not a problem that is going to go away anytime soon unless you use bitcoin.

Last edited:
For me all cc options are displayed.

data-5065597.jpg

Maybe that only for some countries the reseller option is displayed.

Tell your users try buy premium using a connection by proxy.

All options available here, too. And I had 3 rebills so far today.

Yeah, I forgot about the proxy option. Try using Hola, maybe. Hola works great for viewing blocked youtube videos, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back