Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... you all know i'm not a fan of datafile, but i once more subscribed to a premium account using my own old earnings from when i used their service, and now i'm trying to download some files and i have hard time understand why jdownloader can't reach the files so i go to manually download them from their site and look at this...

Another proud moment for DataFile - Reliable File Hosting , a total joke.

ClxIphn.jpg

I know it's useless to cry and whine because datafile has the same old issues that were plaguing me when i used them over a year ago so they clearly aren't listening but i still need to vent my frustration with how shitty this host is! i have no idea why uploaders keep using them, whats wrong with you all, don't you want people to download your files? :)

Last edited:
For me, datafile is not even working right now... I can't access them. Can anyone tell me if datafile is working for them, because all the websites that check a site is telling me that datafile is up and running.

Last edited:
Sales have been good for me, 3 yesterday, for example. Rebills have been about 1 every day or two.

I am so upset my account just hacked by someone and he changed everything EMail, Login and Password i am fucked now reported support whole week regarding this and just crated ticket today and everything gone.

Did Datafile restore your account? If so, did you bother to thank them, because I must have missed that post.

Last edited:
Sales have been good for me, 3 yesterday, for example. Rebills have been about 1 every day or two.

I am so upset my account just hacked by someone and he changed everything EMail, Login and Password i am fucked now reported support whole week regarding this and just crated ticket today and everything gone.

Did Datafile restore your account? If so, did you bother to thank them, because I must have missed that post.

Yep They Restored My Account. Rebills are totally dead here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back