Status
Not open for further replies.
datafile ban my ip address because apparently im in russia

and i cant use datafile because my account got hacked

and the ip changed you thiefs datafile give back my account

There is no way to download files today not being premium user.
Guests see this:

No captcha, not download button.

Edit:
Nevermind, they moved it to the bottom of the page.

But when the user wants to download any file, even below 2GB he gets message:
You can download files up to 2Gb in free mode!
Upgrade to premium to have opportunity to download files up to 30 GB

Forced premium account purchase? Dont think that forum mods gonna aprove it.
Anyone can confirm that he sees the same thing?

Last edited:
Same thing here.
Download countdown simply doesn't start.
And if you try to click on Download button it shows the message stated above...
What a pity!

my the statistical work well, has every download, but the gains appear evil is as if you were changing the range of earnings per groups, I get downloads only Japanese with files of 600MB, but earnings do not correspond to the range of group A,It is accounted for as if the group D that is nothing deganancias.
someone known to be happening?

please help..

WHAT Happens , I entered error EVERY ip .. And I already follow the suggestion to review Go to the link are suggested . but Fixed ip Back error ... please help , thank you

i can't sign in, go to email error again for sign in

Error, your IP is not allowed to access. We'll send instructions to your email
Your IP granded to access

done, but can't sign in.. whats wrong, please help

Last edited:
you need to click on the link sent by datafile. once you entered do the above steps to prevent it from happening again.

The randomly broken links can be detected by the number of downloads the file gets. If most files from a site are getting 100 downloads but one has 845 downloads, then that one is probably broken. I just add something to the file and then re-up them and they work fine. So I occasionally check my various folders and list the files by downloads. If something is absurdly high, I know I have a problem.
initially I was thinking the same but this maybe about 95% true. few of my files with abnormal download counts (eg. 868 downloads) can be downloaded without error.

anyway I guess this is the only method we can identify this random broken files problem atm. hope someone will figure out more accurate method later.

initially I was thinking the same but this maybe about 95% true. few of my files with abnormal download counts (eg. 868 downloads) can be downloaded without error.

anyway I guess this is the only method we can identify this random broken files problem atm. hope someone will figure out more accurate method later.
I think that the best method to know when a link is broken is when the users request for re-upload a dead file. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back