Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems with Datafile

After payed for 2 months and create a premium account lats week.
I've got this following message
"Error, your IP is not allowed to access. We'll send instructions to your email"
Never receive any email from this company
Never get a reply to the email send to this company.

After payed for 2 months and create a premium account lats week.
I've got this following message
"Error, your IP is not allowed to access. We'll send instructions to your email"
Never receive any email from this company
Never get a reply to the email send to this company.
You need check the inbox of the email you used to create your account.
Was sent you a link that will allow you login on your account.

Do you have any download traffic left? If you burn through you download traffic, your account will behave like a free account even though it's premium.

ya i had traffic left, i guess the server75 or whatever was the issue, just annoying that everytime i try using datafile its something wrong with it haha

i take it you use datafile for upload? have you noticed that 5% of files uploaded randomly give server error on download? and to fix it you simple copy the file in the manager and then the download works properly, this bug still exists and its been this way since 8 months back, probably since datafile opened. It doesn't matter much if you don't rar your files into massive archives i guess but still annoying as hell cause there's no way for you to tell the file is broken unless you try to download it yourself.

I used to use Upstore and was quite happy until they deleted my entire account. They did a restore but all of my posted links needed to be replaced. Plus they wiped out all of my rebills, which were substantial. Then for one reason or another, they didn't want their host used on the forum I post most on. That pissed off a lot of people who had purchased accounts from me. I've had issues with all file hosts but Upstore was by far the worst. So Datafile problems always seem trivial to me. Hehe.

The randomly broken links can be detected by the number of downloads the file gets. If most files from a site are getting 100 downloads but one has 845 downloads, then that one is probably broken. I just add something to the file and then re-up them and they work fine. So I occasionally check my various folders and list the files by downloads. If something is absurdly high, I know I have a problem.

no sales.. 10 days and no rebil..

What and where are you posting? Might be time to find fresh material to post that people can't find elsewhere.

Last edited:
Anyone receive payment through BTC? The latest 3 payments lower than real earning. For example, if my earning is $100. I only got about $80 according the highest price of BTC on pay day
.Anyone noticed this problem? Sorry for my bad English.

Please can you make the login permanent on my sessions, it keep log me out and i need to login each time, anyone same issue?

Not very effective

Please can you make the login permanent on my sessions, it keep log me out and i need to login each time, anyone same issue?

Not very effective
It's just you let the option "Remember me" marked when you do the login that it solves the problem of log out. ;)

dataf-4e2c207.jpg

I subscrived this host only a few days ago, but it seems that PPD is not working.
After some ten of downloads it's always zero reward...
I'm premium and PPD 100%....

Spox, i have clicked on "Remember me" button and i still get logged out. This is happening many days now and i have sent a ticket for this but no reply.
When Datafile looks like as "logged out" after some minutes of inactivity, if you let "Remember me" marked, it's just you click on Datafile logo and you will see that your login remains active.
And it's not needed fill the user/password again.
For me it's working fine this way on Firefox browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back