Status
Not open for further replies.
its for certain new uploads only. possible due to that particular server where it got uploaded.

if saw that error need to reupload. so need to check everytime after uploading files.

fake dmca complaints coming, datafile please check those before removing files.

Last edited:
so many issues with this host, i don't use them for uploading anymore, but still have money in my account so i use it for premium sometimes, and man.... its issues upon issues all the time

today i queued some files in jdownloader on my premium account: after downloading 3 files i get :

You exceeded your free daily download limit.
Free users can download 1 file per hour or 3 files per day.
i'm literally logged on and it says premium on my account page and in the top bar, same thing happens if i use browser to download, lol datafile, get ur shit together

1270788237226.jpg

Yeah, looks like n75 is offline, all files give connection time out. In addition, random files also give ErrorCode 3.
When will this end finally?

Does anyone else had lost statistics for Jan 12?

Last edited:
so many issues with this host, i don't use them for uploading anymore, but still have money in my account so i use it for premium sometimes, and man.... its issues upon issues all the time

today i queued some files in jdownloader on my premium account: after downloading 3 files i get :

i'm literally logged on and it says premium on my account page and in the top bar, same thing happens if i use browser to download, lol datafile, get ur shit together

Do you have any download traffic left? If you burn through you download traffic, your account will behave like a free account even though it's premium.

Do you have any download traffic left? If you burn through you download traffic, your account will behave like a free account even though it's premium.

ya i had traffic left, i guess the server75 or whatever was the issue, just annoying that everytime i try using datafile its something wrong with it haha

i take it you use datafile for upload? have you noticed that 5% of files uploaded randomly give server error on download? and to fix it you simple copy the file in the manager and then the download works properly, this bug still exists and its been this way since 8 months back, probably since datafile opened. It doesn't matter much if you don't rar your files into massive archives i guess but still annoying as hell cause there's no way for you to tell the file is broken unless you try to download it yourself.

...have you noticed that 5% of files uploaded randomly give server error on download? and to fix it you simple copy the file in the manager and then the download works properly, this bug still exists and its been this way since 8 months back, probably since datafile opened. It doesn't matter much if you don't rar your files into massive archives i guess but still annoying as hell cause there's no way for you to tell the file is broken unless you try to download it yourself.

This method never worked for me. After the file is copied it still can't be downloaded, even if I re-upload it.
Not sure if it has something to do with the file md5 hash, but I've to rar the file and upload it again, to be able to download it.
I never received a dmca complaint for these files and they're still in my file manager.

I noticed something else, some of the files just after uploading have already counted downloads in the file manager, even though I did not share them yet.

Last edited:
...have you noticed that 5% of files uploaded randomly give server error on download? and to fix it you simple copy the file in the manager and then the download works properly, this bug still exists and its been this way since 8 months back, probably since datafile opened. It doesn't matter much if you don't rar your files into massive archives i guess but still annoying as hell cause there's no way for you to tell the file is broken unless you try to download it yourself.

This method never worked for me. After the file is copied it still can't be downloaded, even if I re-upload it.
Not sure if it has something to do with the file md5 hash, but I've to rar the file and upload it again, to be able to download it.
I never received a dmca complaint for these files and they're still in my file manager.

I noticed something else, some of the files just after uploading have already counted downloads in the file manager, even though I did not share them yet.

These files have uploaded by other guys before you upload and had downloads.

These files have uploaded by other guys before you upload and had downloads.

Why they show downloads of other users? How do I know how many downloads I got?
If it is as you say, it makes me an idea why some files give error even after re-uploading.
When the same file with same hash uploaded by other user gets removed due to abuse request, it can not be downloaded from other users hence the error.
That would explain the low number of rebills. I have to re-consider using them.

It's the same as Rapidgator, but the difference is that they show file is blocked message after upload and the file itself does not appear in the file manager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back