Status
Not open for further replies.
no sales - no registrations since we have "default" 3 minutes delay

damn. this is only usable for a small, little, little, group of blog owners!

there are many more promotionally effective posters on all places worldwide

i hate this f**king daily changes on datafile - without explaination on wj

OPTIMIZE your Host & BE STABLE @datafile

I decided to make a test and download some of my files as free downloader.

I have set 40 minutes Free downloads delay method.

I made the first free download and then i clicked to download the second file believing there will be 40 minutes waiting time.

There was no waiting time and after i entered the captcha and the 1 minute countdown, i started the second free download.

When the second download completed, i decided to download a third file as free user in order to see if the 40 minutes waiting time would work now.

When i click to start the third download i got this message.

The 40 minutes delay didnt work between first and second free download and when i clicked to make the third free download i got this message.

You can check too and let us know about results.

5-49c96e1.jpg

Last edited:
so what the hell is the "great news" datafile was talking about

very simple.. he purchase for his wife new car, and new house for his family.. and if this continue(people who work for nothing) he will buy many many things(but he don`t believe his people can be so stupid to work for nothing but he will try, because nothing to lose if he try)

.. i don't hope that @minix

only if datafile works more reputable as keep2nothing & shavegator,

datafile can be member of top 3 in market.

(after that, owner + uploaders get stable more money for longtime)

short: its not the right time for going in "shave mode" and/or technical sloppiness.

otherwise datafile get kismet of " half dead " terafile & co.

b.t.w. waiting for come back of datafile in this thread & checking very short 3 mins delay

Last edited:
so what the hell is the "great news" datafile was talking about

very simple.. he purchase for his wife new car, and new house for his family.. and if this continue(people who work for nothing) he will buy many many things(but he don`t believe his people can be so stupid to work for nothing but he will try, because nothing to lose if he try)
WTF are you talking about? They don't make money if people can't buy premium. My guess is they're trying to fix the problem. The only people in this thread that earn nothing are the people that either have no idea what they're doing, or are sharing crappy files that nobody wants.

This also isn't an "official" support thread, so don't expect datafile in here every 10 minutes updating everybody on everything happening with their company. If you have a question, send them a ticket and ask instead of spreading bullshit about buying his wife a new car and new house and whatever other crap you can think of. They pay me every week on time and respond to every ticket I ever send so take your bullshit elsewhere.

lol I am sure he was just joking. Many people are frustrated (including me and I have sales daily) because there have been constant problems for the past 2-3 months.
Delay not working properly, big premium plans removed, etc....
And I am still not fully convinced that rebills are working from deleted files.

nobody can buy premium account....they have some problems...is not redirecting to payment page!

Lol...this is the big news?

Last edited:
very much successful free downloads but no sales.

- " Buy Premium " - not working current

- personal " Free downloads delay method " - not working

- no informations of datafile in this thread

is this host a kindergarten?

We loose everyday much money because your unprofessionalism @Datafile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back