Status
Not open for further replies.
In RG you must waiting for download file max 180 seconds. Try close browser after 90 seconds and than open again. You will need to wait again 180 seconds. In DF uploader can choose how much time customer must waiting for download. If you want you can put 30 seconds.

You have very very bad arguments. First of all, that is a cheat, what are you saying with rg and all the hosts out there... are doing that to try and push users to buy premium but is not official. If you say... "Hey guys the timer is reseting", the rapidgator team will say something like "oh weird, in our cases everything is fine, is from your end".

And that is the game in this industry but it is intelligent played. Datafile is not playing this game very smart at all.

Second what you say that if I want I can put 30 seconds... Please do not mock me, of course I can do that but I don't want that. I don't speak, defending the free users here, in fact I don't give a f**k about those, I speak that administrators will BAN datafile from their websites and datafile is losing.

I'm not telling that I don't make money with datafile, because I make, in fact I make a lot but I don't know how much it will last because I have tons of reports about this behavior and some administrators of very good websites already messaged me about this and some other already banned datafile.

Chill out guys and wait tomorrow, DataFile will give answers on all temp issues ;)
Agreed 100%.

They fixed the problem last time when the files were deleted.
Everybody posted bullshit like the host is dead, files permanently gone, the sky is falling, etc, then they came in here and cleared it all up in one day.

People should just chill the hell out.

Why do forums care so much about free users? I don't see why 512mb max file size is a problem. If they want to download bigger than 512mb, just buy premium.
Anyone wanna explain it to me?

Why do forums care so much about free users? I don't see why 512mb max file size is a problem. If they want to download bigger than 512mb, just buy premium.
Anyone wanna explain it to me?

So i guess that many user have file bigger than 512 Mb already posted in public boards. And now when free user try to download file he cant. Posting links not available for free user is forbidden in almost all boards.

In RG you must waiting for download file max 180 seconds. Try close browser after 90 seconds and than open again. You will need to wait again 180 seconds. In DF uploader can choose how much time customer must waiting for download. If you want you can put 30 seconds.

You have very very bad arguments. First of all, that is a cheat, what are you saying with rg and all the hosts out there... are doing that to try and push users to buy premium but is not official. If you say... "Hey guys the timer is reseting", the rapidgator team will say something like "oh weird, in our cases everything is fine, is from your end".

And that is the game in this industry but it is intelligent played. Datafile is not playing this game very smart at all.

Second what you say that if I want I can put 30 seconds... Please do not mock me, of course I can do that but I don't want that. I don't speak, defending the free users here, in fact I don't give a f**k about those, I speak that administrators will BAN datafile from their websites and datafile is losing.

I'm not telling that I don't make money with datafile, because I make, in fact I make a lot but I don't know how much it will last because I have tons of reports about this behavior and some administrators of very good websites already messaged me about this and some other already banned datafile.

Long waiting time for download was always in datafile. Its nothing new. Admins boards should be aware of this.

Last edited:
Long waiting time for download was always in datafile. Its nothing new. Admins boards should be aware of this.

Again you didn't understood a thing of what I said. It's not the long wait that matters is the reset :). The official forcing to leave their pc open for one hour. A lot of users cry about this. Boards survives from traffic and most traffic is made by free users if you understand me. They can put even 3 hours in my opinion but without that timer reset...

The free users can download files bigger than 512Mb.

I tested downloading a file 976Mb and it worked fine as free user (without free account).

Hello I have a quick question.
I am using datafile on PPS and I wonder if we get paid for Registrations (Not sales, Registrations for Free Users)
I see many registrations under Regs with not much buying.

And another thing is this: When these users registered for Free from our links buy a premium account, do we still get paid for the sale? Or must the sale directly be from our links?

Thank you!

I am using datafile on PPS and I wonder if we get paid for Registrations (Not sales, Registrations for Free Users)

And another thing is this: When these users registered for Free from our links buy a premium account, do we still get paid for the sale? Or must the sale directly be from our links?

Thank you!

very good question

ppd come back very good

Thank you!

Yeah... very very good question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back