Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope You will be paid and What was your payout Option i have no Problem with Datafile they paid me wmz Webmoney
Probably we suspected that you cheat with ppd and paused your last payout till we finish our investigation. I see you earned more then 100$ with ppd but I see not single sale, only free downloads. This kind of strange, don't you think?

My payment option: PPD / Paypal.

Mininum amount payable - $ 100 ...

They change it to $ 1000 when they want. Why give them payment options that don't respect??

Probably we suspected that you cheat with ppd and paused your last payout till we finish our investigation. I see you earned more then 100$ with ppd but I see not single sale, only free downloads. This kind of strange, don't you think?

Last edited:
I don't cheat.

You can see the source of all downloads, this is the first time someone accuses me. I am an active uploader.

But don't worry, I deleted my files. His words are offensive to me, I'm an honest person.

Regards

@aminakoyim Seriously you really need to stop thinking those as sales as those are just registration from unregistered downloaders!

Last edited:
@Datafile this is sales or no?

I guess that column means registrations. no sales

column of sales is empty :P

I don't cheat.

You can see the source of all downloads, this is the first time someone accuses me. I am an active uploader.

But don't worry, I deleted my files. His words are offensive to me, I'm an honest person.

Regards

why you deleted your files if are not a cheater, looks suspicious to me.

Last edited:
Total 6215 / 474
(5 Regs)

can not sales for 6000+ dl :wacko:
You don't have sales because the download speed for free users if high (130kbs).

And also I noticed that even if you chose the delay time on 60 minutes, the free users are able to download the next file after wait less than 30 minutes. It's just you look in your download stats on files downloaded by a free user, and just look in the time the file was downloaded and you can see that they are waiting less than 60 minutes before download the next file.
Because there is a bug in the delay time option for free users on Partner Settings panel.

Takes a look.
This US user downloaded the first file at 21:04.
Then his second download should be after 22:04 because I changed the delay option to 60 minutes after the first file.
But as you can see his second download was at 21:31. He waited 27 minutes and not 60 minutes as I marked as delay time.

data.jpg

With short delay time and high download speed the free users are able to download all they want without need buy premium. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back