Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment date shifted again. Deniz is taking care that no asian user use their service.I would say you have succeeded long back.

FOR GOD SAKE PAY US

deniz..

what about rates ?? is it still remain 3$/1000 or did u changed the rates...pls inform us if u do so

also in future pls fix a proper date for payments and follow accordingly...pls be ensure these sort of payment issue will never happen again

pls update news on payments and rates at once...

btw : waiting for my payment

PLZ FOR GOD SAKE PAY US, DONT EAT OUR HARD LABOR MONEY .
DONT CHEAT OTHERWISE GOD WILL CHEAT YOU .
IF A BIG DISEASE WILL ATTACK YOU , THEN ALL OUR CHEATED MONEY FINISH.
SO WALK IN TRUE WAY , GOD NEVER CHEAT YOU.

WE EARN HARD MONEY AFTER POSTING 50 FORUMS.

This thread never ceases to amaze me.

I mean, i get why are you guys pissed, i dont like delayed payments either - but you need to seriously think about how you behave. Bitching is one thing, but ordering the admin around? Even with this, just to reply has to be more than a sign that deniz does what he can.

And today i log into wj, i read about religious bullcrap and diseases? What the..?

i already send a personal message here but seems like i didnt get any reply maybe inbox is full or i dont know, please check my payout, user: quain88 ,thanks

please payment my id madboy007

please tell me your right username!

please payment my id dlmanaos

will be done untill saturday!

please cheak my PM

My Username - debasis1

will be done untill saturday!

please check pm . mine id is rajaads2011

man how much double accounts you had? you already telling me difficult usernames.

edit: and for the last european users, payments are going out or has ben already sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back