Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some problem I think.

My stats are abnormal.

Aviary_datacloud_to_Picture_1.png

And only $ 0.1 credited in my account.

If interested deniz, please pay us at the earliest.

We did spend a lot of time in uploading and it is indeed earned money not jus free money. None gets anythng for free... whether warez, legal or illegal....

Else do let us know in this thread, so we wont be spending any more time in coming back to the thread or ur site..

First of all i think im speaking for every Filehoster-Owner:

- Asian Traffic is absolutely worthless, but we are not scammer, that means we will pay every Asian users, we need to check the traffic and the stats, because they're counts increased a lot
- Every user gets paid, every uploader gets paid! and your work will be paid out as well, don't be afraid, we are not scamming!

regards

As everyone can see, we upgraded our Premium plans area, now you can pay easily with PayPal!

Remember every Lifetime Users will get his earned Money within 48 hours!

Last edited:
Remember every Lifetime Users will get his earned Money within 48 hours!

With the things as they are, do you see in the future being able to pay people out more steadily, meaning getting paid at least bi-weekly?

I mean, i am considering the lifetime option, but paying 75 USD just to get paid seems a bit ridiculous to me.

How about being able to set your minimum payout cycle with its own timetable? eg.
Every 20 USD - Up to two weeks
Every 50 USD - Up to a week
Every 100 USD - In less than two days
?

Edit: plus and ability to buy a "pro" account with your account ballance, preferably under the 25% discount

Deniz I agree with everything u said.you also have to understand that Asian users does not mean Asian traffic.me and cricket upload same kind of files in same forums.so our traffic will be same.instead of saying that every one will get paid tell when we will get paid.That is earned as per your rules and rates.So you can't say anything about that now.please make the payments faster.thank you.

Why are you using PayPal.they will ban your account.

Last edited:
Who told Asian traffic are useless .Now a days if you purchase Iindian traffic , its more costly than China, Srilanka,Bangladesh & pakistan.

@Bit

lolol its worthless dude go ask the advertisers :P do u think its a coincidence that every file host gives ultra shit rates for asian region? :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back