Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i wish is nice upload speed so i can continue providing datacloud links, as of now i stop because upload speed is so slow, it gets me stuck and waiting is a time waste, nice service though

deniz

pls be active in thread atleast until we get our payments...u reply only every 2-3 days which makes us hard to follow u

and i stopped uploading to datacloud for 5 days now until our payment dues cleared

pls reply to these questions as posted by others and i need answers for that too ASAP

1.how long it will take to get your paypal back.If its too long i will request via bank wire else i can wait ??

2.what all details u needed for bank wire transfer?

sorry to say..i donoo whats goin to happen next...i'm bit confused

all of sudden u pay to 3 members cricket1989,ErnestGaskin,ilovepancha in WJ very fastly that too in paypal

and when we asked about same paypal payment u reply this day,that day, this week,that week

and finally u replied our paypal frozen

r u really willing to pay us ? if not pls reply whatever it may be straight forward

Last edited:
yes please answer our questions straightforward and be active here.It is us uploaders who make or break your site.I too stopped uploading 4 days back.

Deniz

Will you pay through Ukash?

Please do reply

What happened no reply from admin.

Do you want to pay us really?

If so do reply.

You checked this thread last night but didn't bothered to reply our questions why?

Last edited:
why so much trouble every user get paid out, and we will pay! do not come out with anonstream or something else. we are still paying the users out. we are now making the payments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back