Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and my stats are going insane - didnt move for a few hourst and then just got nuked, literaly:

4g3yw0.jpg

something is definetly going on ;)

@deniz. hmmm... is it possible if you could correct the spelling of "EARNIG" at your home page making it "EARNING" instead. i know it is just a small thing but for me as a visitor of your site it doesn't look nice to have something shown on your website and with a bold text only to see it is wrongly spelled :D

Also i just checked a number of my files are showing "404 File Not Found" errors again. Please check this. You encountered this error a few weeks ago i hope you will fix this once and for all. It is such a waste of bandwidth uploading this files over and over again.

Last edited:
When will the payments be made it almost end of this week also.

For the last two weeks you have been saying payment will be made this week that week/day never comes.

Please pay us.

yesterday between 14-15o'clock the stats went crazy we are investigating this issue it seems that someone flooded our download script.

i must say it still seems somehow jerky, for me it dropped by about 30% since the issue and lost its regular curve it had for weeks. Also, downloads frequently outweight the views, which is unusual, too.

are you sure its just an issue of that particular time?

i must say it still seems somehow jerky, for me it dropped by about 30% since the issue and lost its regular curve it had for weeks. Also, downloads frequently outweight the views, which is unusual, too.

are you sure its just an issue of that particular time?

ha ha..gaskin..who cares it...already the payment is doubtful..then who cares about this stats..anyway your whole work will become insane..dont worry........by the end of this week deniz will say :wave: to us..

dont worry poeple as per denizadrian01 said today is the payment day you will got paid must.............
when he said today is the payment day??i already stopped uploading there & will continue my work only after deniz pay us...we all still curiously waiting to know what happens next...is it a game over or we will enter into the next stage of play...?? only god & deniz knows about our & datacloud s future :-=

Last edited:
where r u deniz???

bye bye deniz.....no story in waiting for your payment....no replies yet..so i think its "GAME OVER"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back