Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude thats not normal.

normal is to pay weekly, if you say you pay weekly. normal would be to set the payout to intervals you can make.

now, paying whenever you feel like it and keeping your uploaders in the dark about it, that is definetly not normal.

dude thats not normal.

normal is to pay weekly, if you say you pay weekly. normal would be to set the payout to intervals you can make.

now, paying whenever you feel like it and keeping your uploaders in the dark about it, that is definetly not normal.

i think you started just a few weeks ago right? because he did say quite a lot of time before that after feb they will start paying bi weekly, i dont mind cause they have payed me every time [5th Time now w8ing] complaining and bitching will only delay the payment :heiligenschein:

he did say quite a lot of time before that after feb they will start paying bi weekly

i did not catch this, still does not change the fact though.

i dont mind cause they have payed me every time [5th Time now w8ing] complaining and bitching will only delay the payment :heiligenschein:

it is very nice, beautiful and peachy that you were paid a couple of times.
there are people that depend on their petty incomes though, and there are things that have to be paid on time. that is especially incompatible with someone who does not pay on time, makes promises and avoids giving any information on which people could make arrangements.

you can stick your "bitching" remarks behind your hat, sir, as i have the full right to question conduct of someone that should be - after all - reliable. And so far, i did not do anything but to point out that this way of conduct, described by deniz as "normal" is in fact in no way normal.

I have be paid 4 times till now from datacloud with an amount over 300 dollars and i trust them BUT there are new uploaders that dont.I understand these people because i was in their position with datacloud at first days.Hope datacloud will pay today or tomorrow and not in 4-5 days and all the new uploaders will trust them as me and other old uploaders in datacloud

If people would not bomb filehosts' servers with shit, filehosts will not get to a situation like this.
God knows how many servers that guy has ordered, because people are filling up the servers with shit load of crap in matter of days, that the cost of hiring those servers become too expensive to make a profitable income whilst providing an affiliate scheme.

Maybe deniz you should restrict the space allowed for registered users onto datacloud to like 200gb or so.

Otherwise this is just going to drain into another case of a runaway filehost for sure.
As more and more people bomb server with rubbish. The running cost is going to pile up big time. Users could expect "bans" and deletion of all their files for reasons like "dmca" or whatsoever. Am not saying this will happen, but things I am beginning to doubt that may happen in the near future :).

Another is that your premium service costing $8 a month, but $75 for lifetime ?? that is extremely low as if someone paying monthly pays for 10 months thats $80. In my opinion, I smell something bad here.

Addition to it, you see deniz has said he is waiting for payment from advertiser. Most of the good advertising companys tend to pay on time, with no delays or so. But here we are seeing so many delays from deniz? Is something going wrong here?

It's just a few doubts for you people to decide :) ... These are just my opinions and doubts nothing more and am just saying to put back more realistic thoughts for people who make file uploading a dependant income to their lives.

If people would not bomb filehosts' servers with shit, filehosts will not get to a situation like this.
God knows how many servers that guy has ordered, because people are filling up the servers with shit load of crap in matter of days, that the cost of hiring those servers become too expensive to make a profitable income whilst providing an affiliate scheme.

Maybe deniz you should restrict the space allowed for registered users onto datacloud to like 200gb or so.

Otherwise this is just going to drain into another case of a runaway filehost for sure.
As more and more people bomb server with rubbish. The running cost is going to pile up big time. Users could expect "bans" and deletion of all their files for reasons like "dmca" or whatsoever. Am not saying this will happen, but things I am beginning to doubt that may happen in the near future :).

Another is that your premium service costing $8 a month, but $75 for lifetime ?? that is extremely low as if someone paying monthly pays for 10 months thats $80. In my opinion, I smell something bad here.

Addition to it, you see deniz has said he is waiting for payment from advertiser. Most of the good advertising companys tend to pay on time, with no delays or so. But here we are seeing so many delays from deniz? Is something going wrong here?

It's just a few doubts for you people to decide :) ... These are just my opinions and doubts nothing more and am just saying to put back more realistic thoughts for people who make file uploading a dependant income to their lives.

Thank you for your realism and wisdom, dear sir, for which i have nothing but evil chuckle, as i hold on to the three golden horseshoe files which bring that steady 6000 views per hour and deny it to the datacloud, in hopes of its damnation.
You seem to be very clear on the question of how a filehost works, shifting the burden of cost from bandwith or conversion to storage, not recognising the universally appliable rules of overtime deletion, questioning luring costs of a starting service and not stopping for a minute to consider the value of what you call crap to the server visibility and consequent sales or overall popularity.

Your post is nothing but demagogy of warped, short sighted view in this field, and i refuse to be frowned upon by your own suspected performance issues in the area you know nothing of.

@babanaik its every time you! Every User gets the same Payout Day, you are not better.

Payments now will be done step by step, please don't understand us wrong, we are really invested much money into Server and Coding. Now we are focusing on the Payments.

denizadrian01 sir i am not saying about payment please see the PM

my id is hacked by a hacker. Please read my PM

sir please see the PM i am wating for you from morning.

Last edited:
ok sir waiting please sir

thank you very very much god bless you my sir

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back