Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total download count in my dashboard reached 1000 now but the total download count in my affialiate section is just 820. And I think that is quite a long gap. Is there a problem with my download count in the affiliate section?.

kempi theirs a difference between views and downloads if a user opens a link it counts a download view however the download is only counted when the user actually downloads it

@jak321.... what I meant is the download count of the affialiates and the dashboard sections..... not the views count.

So tomorrow there will be a debug form where users can post all the founded bugs with a screenshots.

@kempi46: thr stats are refreshed in a intervall means they are not often as same as the affiluate cpunt.

Just look at the end of the day on your affiliate stats.

ok... ill check it out later.. thanks for the verification.
another question. I have a file that was reported. And the message attached to the report is just nonsense. so I deleted the report. But when I returned after couple of hours the same report was back again. Done it two times already but then again it is now back, maybe this is a bug or something.

So tomorrow there will be a debug form where users can post all the founded bugs with a screenshots.

You does not answer none any simple questions on you contact form...I have sent you ten Questions but no one answer from you...

:?:

Last edited:
uff

too often tells me "This webpage is not available"
in addition,when the site is online,,i hve several problems of script
very annoying this

solve these problems soon plss

the page not found only comes if u upload through zoom otherwise my downloaders have never encountered this error [ i use web upload]

Hey guys, as i always said: we are getting a massive denial of service attack with multiple IPs, please stay patient. we apologize for this downtime.

please pay attention for follow thing: zoom uploads maybe gone wrong or buggy, zoom-programmer was contacted

- for the login issue just test it with firefox/internet explorer or google chrome, otherwise we will add tomorrow a debug report form, every user can add their bug report with a additional screenshot

For Z-O-O-M User, please use this if there is any Error with your Uploads:
http://z-o-o-m.eu/images/report.jpg

Last edited:
got a major problem.. cant upload files. cant go to the upload page. i already reported the problem thru the report a problem option at your site please look into it.

UPDATE:
Problem fixed :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back