Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new to many you should lower the minimum payout to 20-25 not 40 and gain some trust and then make it high.

Earlier you failed with Anon but still I joined you because of your good services and honest decision to pay earlier dues in spite of non-payment at the end which I had requested that in your other thread.

BTW weekly payment but on which day and for that when we have to request payout?

Any minimum file size?

after abandoning the last site, it is a pretty brave try. Why would you be able to pay for servers, when last time you were not able and closed the hosting service? This time it is not going to be different, paypal going to ban your service. Do you have any backup plan, or you will just make a runner again?

this rates are for 10.000 downloads ....

and yes we had a backup plane, not only paypal is available at our hosting-platform!

@xteam1 check now your statistics

40EUR Tier1 for 10k Views is probably the best rate you will see! Remember its in EURO!

I saw better than this rate like purevid ( 40$ per 10.000 views ) or Uploaded ( 40€ per 1.000 download ) or Rapidgator or ... :d

40EUR for 10k Views if was Tier1 which means 4€ for 1.000 views or download isn't ?

Last edited:
yes and if you provide many downloadclicks daily i will change your rate from 3EUR per 1000 Clicks to 5EUR, so only PM me ;) or wait for the first payment we will do !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back