Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.. been satisfied with your service up to now. but i am having worries about my download count. I already sent you a detailed report about it. Please do check. Account name: kempi46. Thank you.

have same thing with above... you said you give to your technician ... but no result come...

Whats problems you have with download count?Also we get paid for complete downloads not for views.I have 15258 views and 14731 downloads.The total money that i have are for the downloads.So the money per views are wrong.We get paid per downloads not per views.Just to clarify it.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Whats problems you have with download count?Also we get paid for complete downloads not for views.I have 15258 views and 14731 downloads.The total money that i have are for the downloads.So the money per views are wrong.We get paid per downloads not per views.Just to clarify it.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

no, not only that... the file downloaded in graph and in counts is different too...
well you got huge traffic there... should more seen clear...

^not really a problem though... just a bit disturbed... cause he's saying it's was technical problem before (on my pm , well, not directly tell this but he's said he'll give it to his technical staff.. and didn't give any come up after that... )

The stats are ok i think.It just that the view doesnt counting in the money.ONLY the full download.

Total Views:

Total downloads:

and the total money are for the total downloads counting.Just to clarify it one more time.Also the morning there was a problem in dashboard but all ok now.In the affiliate page the stats are correct

Site is down right now what happen

Site is down right now what happen..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back