DaringHost.com - Virtual Private Server Hosting From $5 (NL + USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaringHost

DaringHost.com - Web Hosting And VPS Services In The USA And Europe​

Daring Host understands that the internet world never shuts down or closes. It runs constantly: 24x7, 365 days of the year without interruptions. We understand that your website needs to be reached by the world every second of the day. This is why Daring Host's goal is to provide you with the most stable and reliable VPS service you've ever experienced. All of our plans are scalable. We offer you the option to upgrade individual parts of your plan at anytime. We also offer you the option to upgrade your management plan.

Daring Host was founded in April of 2010, and has not looked back since. We have been here day in and day out for the past year and a half, without breaks. We take pride in helping our clients grow and becoming successful. We are not afraid to go the extra mile if it means our clients will have a better chance at successfully running their website. Daring Host has servers in two datacenters. Our first location is in The Netherlands, while our second is in the United States. Each plan is available in both locations.

Below are the standard VPS plans we offer. If you are looking for something custom please open a pre-sale support ticket by clicking here

3GB Ram VPS Special

3GB Ram Special (Limited Stock Available)
Disk Space: 100GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated Ram: 3GB
Dedicated IP's: 1
Operating System: Linux

$25/month

Click here to order

Standard VPS Plans

Level 1: - $10/month ($5 first month with promocode: 50off)
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 500GB
Dedicated Ram: 256MB
Burstable Ram: 512MB

Level 2: - $20/month ($10 first month with promocode: 50off)
Disk Space: 40GB
Bandwidth: 1TB
Dedicated Ram: 512MB
Burstable Ram: 1GB

Level 3: - $30/month($15 first month with promocode: 50off)
Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 5TB
Dedicated Ram: 1GB
Burstable Ram: 2GB

Click here to learn more or place an order!

USA SSD VPS Plans:

Experiencing lag with your gaming server or website? Find that a normal sata hard drive can't keep up with your website or gaming server getting hammered with users? Have no fear, DaringHost offers enterprise grade SSD VPS hosting. Using an SSD instead of a traditional hard drive means that your website or gaming server will now be able to handle more users due to the SSD having far better data read/write speeds. Say goodbye to lag with an SSD VPS!

Promotion 1: - $20/month($10 first month with promocode: USASSD)
Disk Space: 20GB SSD
Dedicated Ram: 2GB

Promotion 2: - $35/month($25 first month with promocode: USASSD)
Disk Space: 30GB SSD
Dedicated Ram: 4GB

Coupons:

Use "50off" at checkout to save 50% off your first month with any standard VPS purchase.

Use "USASSD" at checkout to save $10 off your first month with any USA SSD VPS purchase.

Free Data Transfer:

Daring Host offers free data transfers from your old host to your new Daring Host VPS. We will transfer your data for free regardless of your control panel. Every plan is eligible for free data transfer regardless of the type of management on your VPS.

Payment Methods:

We accept payments via Paypal, Alertpay, and Credit Cards.

Guarantees:

12 hours or less ticket responses (We usually reply to tickets in less than an hour)
100% VPS uptime guarantee

Contact Information:

Live Chat: Visit Our Website
Click Here To Open a Pre-Sale Support Ticket
Phone - +1.203.936.7138
Skype - Daringhost
MSN/Live Messenger - Support@daringhost.com
ICQ - 633662332
Email - support@daringhost.com

Last edited:
23 comments
best hosting so far i'm using. truly recommended ;)

Thank you for your kind words :sun:

----------------------------------

We have just setup brand new USA VPS nodes, including a brand new SSD server! We have added the SSD promotions to our original post. Check them out, and don't forget to use the coupon code at checkout!

Please check ticket 889241

I didn't remove the data. Please online the server and I will remove the data.

Thanks that I choose you, because you are best hosting so far. Not a single day down in 183 days.

Waiting for your reply

Please check ticket 889241

I didn't remove the data. Please online the server and I will remove the data.

Thanks that I choose you, because you are best hosting so far. Not a single day down in 183 days.

Waiting for your reply

The issue was due to an abuse complaint which has now been sorted out with you via ticket. Your site has been back online for some time now. If you run into another issue please contact us via support ticket.

But it's true over 183 days without a single downtime :sun:

The best support I've ever seen in my life
I recommend this host for every one :)

The best support I've ever seen in my life
I recommend this host for every one :)

VPS down. Please check.

I recommend all VPS user. Try Daringhost 1st Time And I assure you that you stay with lifetime.

I am not seeing any issues with our server nodes, so this problem is most likely isolated just to your VPS. Please contact us via support ticket so I can better assist you.

Looks like your VPS is back online :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back