VPS DaringHost.com - Virtual Private Server Hosting From $10/Month (EU + USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of the Netherlands VPS, at which point will the "unmetered" bandwidth offer be capped at? I'd also like to know the usual transfer speed on a node. What is the DC you're using?

Hello Pokerface,

As long as the bandwidth is being used fairly and is not affecting other VPS's on the server we will not limit your bandwidth. By default the VPS's are connected to a 100mbit connection, however that can be upgraded. The Netherlands VPS's are located in the Worldstream datacenter.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Regards

Provide Unmetered BW to us like a New Year gift ;) Good Plans, will be looking into for more reviews. :)

Use promotion code: unmetered at checkout and your VPS will be setup with unmetered bandwidth ;)

If you have any questions please let me know!

Happy New Year to all WJunction members!

Gz for the Sticky DaringHost! Now i have 3 vps with this guy and the only thing i could say is: PERFECT! Perfect support, perfect speed, 0% downtime (mean ZERO) and the owner is a really nice and friendly person! If i've a problem the support is there for answer my question and solve my issue (usually 12h and any kind of problem is solved).

p.s. I don't work for daringhost, i'm just a really happy customer.

Yanhul,

Unfortunately we do not offer free trials on our VPS systems due to the possibility of abuse.
However, we do have a 15 money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with our VPS service you will be able to get your money back, without any questions asked by us.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

update guy's

I currently have hosting with these guy's have been with them now for maybe 3 weeks and i gotta say i'm impressed! i have had my site running for 4yrs and wish i had of found these guy's then! awesome host, you won't be sorry! and support is impeccable!

another update for you's guy's

now had hosting with daringhost for month now no downtime whatsoever site running smooth as! and still hugely impressed, they have done everything i have asked and more and nearly always instantly, they just upgraded our server and it was done in seconds! these guy's rock!

thx nick doing awesome job m8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back