DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about the setup of the Ukrainian server then, it should be up within 48 hours.

As far as daringhost.com goes, I believe this is due to a DDos attack, but I will contact the provider to see if they have more to say.

Currently, I'm tweaking the backup scripts and making sure they work their fullest potential before I release them publicly.

Hi Daring,
My site is down, plz check it for me, thanks :(

EDIT1: It's ok

EDIT2: Still down :|

Darling,
Why my site often down, Firefox can't find the server at all4shared.net.
Check it plz.... >"<

Darling,
Check ticket #540213

Daring,
Check it for me, I can't access
http://all4shared.net/movies/5577-the-perfect-host-2011-ppv.html
But http://www.all4shared.net/movies/5577-the-perfect-host-2011-ppv.html then OK

Daring, where are u??? >"<

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am glad to say that the Ukraine server has now been setup by the datacenter. I am installing cPanel on it now. After that I will make some tweaks, secure it, and then I will begin moving accounts over.

This will be the last rough patch for Daring Host, I can promise you that.

I thank all the loyal and patient clients that decided to stay with us during these unfortunate events. I appreciate it very much.

You will only experience the best service from now on, just like before.

Update: (12:00PM) We have completed the install of cPanel. We are now compiling PHP.

Last edited:
Alright with the launch of the Ukraine server, I will be offering my services for backing up DaringHost's clientele, and offering a redundant backup so that we won't have to worry about data loss any more.

I'm going to get Daring to set up a Ticket Category for Backups. And after that, I will be personally installing these scripts for each of you.

Just to give you an idea, set up time is about 10 minutes. And then about 5 minutes of testing.

What the script does is archive your database, and your public_html folder, and email them to a private email that only we (Daring and I) have access to.

I can offer to forward the email to you, if you'd like, but I'd rather keep the emails internal, but can do whatever you wish.

I look forward to keeping your data safe.

@Zaertix
Superb, we can request backup of reseller account and sub-accounts and it will be automated then ? In case of an issue a backup can be requested backup and an email will be sent ? This is what I understood. Ping shows we are in NL.

Funxlab - I will let Zaertix answer the backup questions. As for your ping goes, can you please PM me your domain, I will move it to the Ukraine server for you.

Funxlab, I can personally set up however many you need. The only reason I say personally, is because this way I know it's done right and I don't have to worry about errors or mistakes.

I'm currently available to set up the backups, if you would like to submit the ticket. Once you do, I will let you know what I need. I'm hoping to get Daring to add 'required fields' for me so it's easier to work with and faster service for the end user.

We are now running a promotion for the next 24 hours in celebration of the holiday.

Save 25% recurring on all plans in any location.

Use promotion code: fireworks at checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back