DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

its down.

[h=1]Error 503 Service Unavailable[/h]Service Unavailable
[h=3]Guru Meditation:[/h]XID: 95411102

Last edited:
:(

its down.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 95411102

Hello,

I have just checked the server and do not see any issues. I have also checked and there are not open support tickets. Please open a support ticket so I can better assist you.

In the future, please note that opening a support ticket will be the best and fastest way to contact us. Our thread here is sales thread only.

Thanks!

How to pay with payza?
I've opened account but didn't pay because only options was paypal and credit card

Hello,

Unfortunately Payza is no longer offering services to people who are located in the United States, so this means we can no longer accept Payza. At this time Paypal and Credit Card are accepting.

Please let me know if you there is anything else I can help you with.

this hoster is really great. the last years i move with my site from one host to the other, but this support is the best ever. very friendly, professional and very very fast. my first ticket was answered after 2 minutes. the server is working perfect. serverload in average ~ 1.0. daringhost has transfer my complete cpanel account in a few minutes and my site is now running with good speed.

virtual and physical memory was a little bit low for larger sites, but you can purchase additional storage. I've done it.

My opinion: very competent technician!

i can recommend this host! :)

this hoster is really great. the last years i move with my site from one host to the other, but this support is the best ever. very friendly, professional and very very fast. my first ticket was answered after 2 minutes. the server is working perfect. serverload in average ~ 1.0. daringhost has transfer my complete cpanel account in a few minutes and my site is now running with good speed.

virtual and physical memory was a little bit low for larger sites, but you can purchase additional storage. I've done it.

My opinion: very competent technician!

i can recommend this host! :)

+1 I also recommend.

daringhosterror001.png

Um, is this something I should be concerned with? Thanks, LinkFire.

Linkfire,

The message you are getting is not something you should be concerned with. Please click "proceed anyway" and you will be able to access your cPanel account without any issues. The reason you are getting that message is because cPanel/WHM is using a self signing certificate.

Please disregard the other comment in this thread about having to buy an SSL. This is not true.

If there is anything else I can help you with please open a support ticket. I will be more than happy to assist you there.

Thank you for your order.

Last edited:
This should be an obvious question/answer, but does DaringHost support MySQLi? I believe the answer is no but I'd just like to double check.

I didn't see a need for a support ticket because I figured anyone who uses this host would be able to answer this.

Last edited:
This should be an obvious question/answer, but does DaringHost support MySQLi? I believe the answer is no but I'd just like to double check.

I didn't see a need for a support ticket because I figured anyone who uses this host would be able to answer this.

Hello,

Yes, the shared hosting server does support MySQLi. If you run into any issues please open a support ticket and I will be more than happy to assist you with it.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

DaringHost has been in business 4 years this month! In order to celebrate this amazing achievement we are offering a 50% recurring discount with the code below:

1: Click here to select a shared hosting plan to order
2: Fill out the order form
3: Enter promotion code "4yrsold" at checkout to enable the 50% recurring discount.
4: Enjoy your hosting!

best host i have had so far and i have tested lots of them!
support is no. 1
website speed increased too!
and all this for that price is just unbeatable.
my journey is finally over! thanks daringhost
regards
bram h.

best host i have had so far and i have tested lots of them!
support is no. 1
website speed increased too!
and all this for that price is just unbeatable.
my journey is finally over! thanks daringhost
regards
bram h.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate them greatly! Thank you for being a DaringHost customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back